Casanova? the movie about the guy dating an older woman? no?

Tired again.. Must have been because I only slept at 5 something. Surprising enough. I was up at 10.40... but I couldn't go back to sleep and when I just got too caught up with stuff online. By the time I wanted to crawl back into bed, it was time for me to follow mum to the bank to get some stuff done. Sigh.. I really need to bring myself down to earth. Sigh.. things are starting to get into my head. I have this feeling I feel like I'm getting a bit too snooty. Yeesh.. It's caLled humility Christine....

Anyway, after the long long time spent at the bank(long to me la.. according to mum 1 hour wasn't THAT long), I headed to this shop where mum usually gets some stuff from called 'Cosway'. It's one of those.. er... I don't know what you call them.. but it's where they sell you stuff like soap powder and all sorts of random things la. One of those multi-tiered thingies? Haahhaha.. goodness.. Me and my knowledge on these business things. Was real hungry by then.. was hankering for some pisang goreng(fried banana). Took a detour to the back way cuz I thought it'd be faster than waiting at the traffic lights. THank goodness I did anyway. Else I'd have missed this stall selling cempedak goreng(fried cempedak/jackfruit... well, i think it's jackfruit.. it's either nangka or cempedak that's jackfruit!)!!!!! Then I drove further down to my fav pisang goreng stall. Hahhaa.. saw that they had those typical old fashioned packs of 'nasi lemak'. Woohhh.. couldn't stand it.. I bought a pack to try.. And boy oh boy!!!! It was GOOD!!! muahhahahahha!!! SO happy!!!:D Now I'm thinking of going back there again to get MORE. Another round of cempedak and pisang goreng maybe. Well, one for the road no? hahahhahaha.. I guess you could say I finally found the stalls with the yummy pisang goreng and stuff..

For sure, today's cempedak was among the best I've eaten so far. ONly gripe is that the flesh of the cempedak was a bit too sparse and little. However, it was really fried well as the seed was even cooked and I could eat the seed without any problems. Tastes a bit like chestnuts(fung lut) actually the seed.

Ahh.. Just as I was tucking in my food I got a phone call from a dear friend.. who was offering FREE tickets for the movie "Casanova". Yep.. I have, well, HAD no idea what movie she was talking about actually at that point in time and was rather hesitant about going because it meant having to drive all the way down to Megamall. Moreover, I had plans with 2 people. In the end, arranged with Gjin so that we both ended up watching the movie n moved my other appointment to tomorrow.

So, yep.. I watched the movie. I think it was like an advanced screening or something. Veen got the tix from work. She's doing an internship in Astro.. Mmm.. these ppl who work for Astro seem to be getting a lot of goodies la! Kinda really makes me feel like I should switch fields.. like NOW! Heh.. -.-" WEll, the movie was funny. Somewhat unrealistic though. Found it a bit too stupid at times. But it did provide laughter. SO, well, if you have extra cash to spare.. do go watch "Casanova". If you're on a budget, well, I suppose you could wait to rent this movie.

I'm kinda buggered now. Making it into bed before 3am sounds good..

It's now 2.15am M'sian time.

Comments

Popular Posts