This is the reason why I get depressed over winter.

OKay.. so that's my timetable for sem 2.
Then there's the darkness.. By the time I come home.. it'll be DArk. oh, don't even get me started on the darkness..
Then... sigh.. there's the rain, the cold, the drabbiness.
THen there's loneliness.
LUcy... you'll be the one I need to depend on. Sniff sniff.. Hugs. I'm going to apologise in advance because boy, am I gonna complain when sem 2 comes around! YIPES!
Need. to. be. positive. Ack.
On another note, did this 'quiz'. hahahah.. got it from Tiff's blog.
Christine -- [noun]: A person who is constantly high 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
RIght. hahahah.. how befitting. 'cept... there are the lows though. hahahahha.. Try it again... and you'll get a diff answer. Rofl!! Just was hit by how rather tepat(accurate) its first generated answer was for me.
Man, keep having to edit this post because little things pop up..
Oh yeah.. suffering from extreme jet lag. Slept from 5 something am till 3.30pm. LIke shucks.. that's mad. EEKS! hahahah.. Okay.. gtG!
Comments