If purple is too much for you...
Then sorry man.. Hahahah.. i suppose this is going to be the theme of my blog for a while..
Do scroll further down the sidebar as I've placed some favourite photos of me and my darling friends. Don't know how often I'll be updating those pics. But I think I will leave them there for memory's sake.
I don't know why.. but I feel so proud of my blog. Dunnolah.. It's an achievement la.. I didn't wholly take the template from someone else, used my own photo(which I've been wanting to do since FOREVER)
Blehh.. I'm hungry now. Which is so odd b'cuz I eat sOOOoOooooo much at my friend's Ashley's! Had a feast.. My fav. Fried glass noodles(tang hoon).. Ahhh.. had 3 rounds of food okay!!! The satay was nice.. I don't know why. I don't like chicken satay. I like the beef/lamb. Yum!! And then there was even 'wu tao kau yuk'(braised yam with pork?), lamb.. er... curry? or was it mutton?, and then also got ribs and my all time fav, mushroomss.. *drool*.. and they had the thai tofu(2 days of eating it!!woaahhh), duck or chicken but i didn't eat that cuz the other dishes were too enticing and i think there was rendang or curry. Aiyoh.. so many things.. eat until wanna pengsan. oh.. sambal prawns pun ada(also got)!! FuyoohH!H!!!
Aiyoh.. I think for the coming week I'm putting myself on my soup diet.. Ooohh.. Campbell's oriental soup.. yum yum yuUM!!
Tralallala.. Kinda in a really happy mood. Which is good. :). Looking forward to the next 2 weeks, but I don't want it to end too fast either.:( While doing the sidebar pics I was feeling super excited and happy! But then.. once I was done.. I started getting sentimental.. Sigh. I'm so gonna miss my friends when I leave. I told Cal I'm gonna cry when I'm leaving. Sigh..
Anyway, I hope you do like the revamped blog. Please DO leave comments if you have any so that I can improve on anything yah! Take care, lots of love. Muah.
Do scroll further down the sidebar as I've placed some favourite photos of me and my darling friends. Don't know how often I'll be updating those pics. But I think I will leave them there for memory's sake.
I don't know why.. but I feel so proud of my blog. Dunnolah.. It's an achievement la.. I didn't wholly take the template from someone else, used my own photo(which I've been wanting to do since FOREVER)
Blehh.. I'm hungry now. Which is so odd b'cuz I eat sOOOoOooooo much at my friend's Ashley's! Had a feast.. My fav. Fried glass noodles(tang hoon).. Ahhh.. had 3 rounds of food okay!!! The satay was nice.. I don't know why. I don't like chicken satay. I like the beef/lamb. Yum!! And then there was even 'wu tao kau yuk'(braised yam with pork?), lamb.. er... curry? or was it mutton?, and then also got ribs and my all time fav, mushroomss.. *drool*.. and they had the thai tofu(2 days of eating it!!woaahhh), duck or chicken but i didn't eat that cuz the other dishes were too enticing and i think there was rendang or curry. Aiyoh.. so many things.. eat until wanna pengsan. oh.. sambal prawns pun ada(also got)!! FuyoohH!H!!!
Aiyoh.. I think for the coming week I'm putting myself on my soup diet.. Ooohh.. Campbell's oriental soup.. yum yum yuUM!!
Tralallala.. Kinda in a really happy mood. Which is good. :). Looking forward to the next 2 weeks, but I don't want it to end too fast either.:( While doing the sidebar pics I was feeling super excited and happy! But then.. once I was done.. I started getting sentimental.. Sigh. I'm so gonna miss my friends when I leave. I told Cal I'm gonna cry when I'm leaving. Sigh..
Anyway, I hope you do like the revamped blog. Please DO leave comments if you have any so that I can improve on anything yah! Take care, lots of love. Muah.
Comments