Salsa anyone?

Erm.. yeah.. Christine was just in one of her, well, sudden excited moods. Erm, I just messaged 12 people at 2.38am asking if they'd be interested in salsa classes. Like.. okay. Sigh.. it sometimes really sucks when you don't have anyone to share your excitement with. I feel my excitement slowly dying down now. With no one to share it, it just ends up like a hot rod dipped in cold water.

It also really sucks when you don't have your own friends to hang out with. The kind that wouldn't mind joining you in a bar for a drink or two for a chat, or just go for a dance or two with you to some club.

Met up with Manjeet for brekkie/lunch=brunch today. It was good just chatting. I enjoyed it. We do have to meet up a few more times at least before she leaves...:(

Went to uni after brunch. Bumped into Mei and Jun. Was there to get a locker, get the 'O' pack, get my psych lab manual and some other trivial stuff. Sigh.. didn't get the locker, got the 'O' pack, and got very lost looking for the place to purchase my lab manual. Am superbly annoyed with the psych ppl. This is what they said in explanation to where we purchase our book. "ROOM B01, 38 Princes St.".

They failed to mention that 38 Princes st. happens to be building 303 also known as the PHYSICS and MATH building? And room B01 is not actually a room where you can enter. It's actually the frigging RESOURCE CENTRE(not too sure whether it's math or science) that's a stupid COUNTER. FARK! I was walking around for like 20 mins or so? Couldn't find it. Had to go back to level 0 to check for the THIRD time if I'd actually really read the address properly! THen I bumped into Jun. Waited for him to check his emails before he accompanied me(=blur sotong) to look for the elusive "ROOM" B01. Sigh.. And yeah.. I found it. Had a sinking suspicion it was the resource centre and I finally saw the tiny sign above the side door saying "B01". Not only that, a sign saying that the PSYCH109 manuals are not out yet. groan.

And to top it all off, I just realised, the Darren I messaged about salsa classes? Well, that's not the Darren who's in UMSA... it was the Darren who's the PRESIDENT of the OTAGO malaysian society. Oh man.. where can I hide my face now. *sinks into a deep deep deep deep hole*.

Hahaha.. oh well, some interest being shown for salsa by the correct Darren. hehehe.. yay!

Went to De Fontein for dinner. THen went to Coast bar. Ordered a "TOblerone". The bartender made it.. Served it.. And he wasn't too satisfied with it. He tasted it, asked me to taste it.. said it was crap and said he'd make another for me. He then trotted off to get some stuff, came back and made me a much much better one. Yum.

Erm.. yes.. So anyway, that's my day today. Kinda tired. Slept late. Was talking to ML on the phone. Sigh.. consoling me. All's much better today. Still feeling under the wind but yeah.. progressing slowly I suppose. GOt this really painful bump behind my right ear. I've had it before I think. Don't know what it is but it really really hurts. Anyway, I'm gonna be off now. Too tired.

pS: FINAlly unpacked. hahaha.. Suitcase is back UNDER my bed and not blocking half the corridor now. *happy*. and yeah.. cleared a lot of my old clothes. Got a pile waiting to be given away and managed to stuff everything into my wardrobe. kekekeke..

Comments

Popular Posts