FINALLY!!!
I got to gamble since CNY started!!!!
Mah jong wasn't too bad.. I won a net total of erm.. RM 0.70.. bwahahhaha.. 70 cents!!! Oh well, it wasn't about the money... it was more about the FUN! hehehehehe
My trip back to my mum's hometown,Kluang, was good. IN a very family oriented way! Made a trip to my grandma's hometown, Pekan Nanas(Pineapple town) to visit her brothers and also to Johor Bahru to visit her younger sister.
It was an interesting trip. My little cousin managed to see some live chickens and geese. Hahahha.. yep.. it was literally a kampung(village)!. The house came complete with a well. Oh, and guess what? I'm pretty good at scooping water from the well!! hahhaha.. City kids.. city kids..
Tralalalal......
Not been able to sleep well lately. Think I'm too darned used to sleeping in the wee hours of the morning. NOt only that, I think I am not used to the bed and all. Of the 3 nights I only managed to sleep well on the 2nd. By the last night, I thought I'd be okay and used to everything. But nah.. turns out quite the opposite I reckon. To be honest, I have no idea if I actually was sleeping or not! Mmm...
PImples are all popping out. Gah!!
Friday(today), Saturday and Sunday are jam packed with open houses and etc.. WoohOO! Can't wait man!!! Hehehhehee.. oh lookie.. It's 5 am!!:| Eeks!! TIme for bed!!!
Took loads of pics. Better d/l them off my camera now!!! Later peeps!!!
Mah jong wasn't too bad.. I won a net total of erm.. RM 0.70.. bwahahhaha.. 70 cents!!! Oh well, it wasn't about the money... it was more about the FUN! hehehehehe
My trip back to my mum's hometown,Kluang, was good. IN a very family oriented way! Made a trip to my grandma's hometown, Pekan Nanas(Pineapple town) to visit her brothers and also to Johor Bahru to visit her younger sister.
It was an interesting trip. My little cousin managed to see some live chickens and geese. Hahahha.. yep.. it was literally a kampung(village)!. The house came complete with a well. Oh, and guess what? I'm pretty good at scooping water from the well!! hahhaha.. City kids.. city kids..
Tralalalal......
Not been able to sleep well lately. Think I'm too darned used to sleeping in the wee hours of the morning. NOt only that, I think I am not used to the bed and all. Of the 3 nights I only managed to sleep well on the 2nd. By the last night, I thought I'd be okay and used to everything. But nah.. turns out quite the opposite I reckon. To be honest, I have no idea if I actually was sleeping or not! Mmm...
PImples are all popping out. Gah!!
Friday(today), Saturday and Sunday are jam packed with open houses and etc.. WoohOO! Can't wait man!!! Hehehhehee.. oh lookie.. It's 5 am!!:| Eeks!! TIme for bed!!!
Took loads of pics. Better d/l them off my camera now!!! Later peeps!!!
Comments