Trallalaal..
Yes yes.. After a whole year with the SAME background.. I finally changed it. Yep, I finally figured out how to matte out the background. Silly me.. i just used the same function which I used to brighten out my function. Gee, looks like my summer holidays aren't totally unproductive either! Hehehhee.. Note.. The template is STILL the same! hahahaha.. Baby steps.. baby steps laaaa... You think what??? I'm no genius la!
Oh.. btw, that picture, was taken by me(hehehe.. bangga.. cough cough) I'm thinking of maybe putting a lotus as my background. But most of my lotus backgrounds, the flower is right in the middle where the text will be! Ceh.. what's the point right??? Hhehehehhehe.. Sooooo.. I'll see la.. Maybe when I'm bored enough again I'll play around with the pictures and come up with somethign!:D
Man.. the weekend is over.. boohoOoOO. Half glad it is.. half upset that it is.. Didn't really get to enjoy the weekend to be honest. Sigh.. Was too tired most of the time. Except for spurts of energy the rest of the time I was pretty much flattt.. Groaannn.. Sigh..
Attended 2 other open houses and held one. So fun! As usual la.. end up gambling oni. Sigh..
It's the 9th day of Chinese New Year. This day is important to the HOkkiens. I'm not too sure. I think it's either the HOkkien New year.. or the day that they pray to their "Sky God"(literal translation of 'TIn kong'). Sorryla.. I'm cantonese. Don't know much about Hokkien traditions. hehehehe.. People are letting off their fireworks. Noisy.
Still have plenty of pictures to post up.. Dunno.. maybe later la. I think I'll take a break now and go READ some blogs instead. Ppl, should I just shut this blog down? Seems so pointless.. hahhaha.. Yeah.. going through that stage again. Craving human interactioN!!*cough cough* Isn't that a BIG hint??!! muahahhahahaha..
OKay.. I'm off.. later!
Oh.. btw, that picture, was taken by me(hehehe.. bangga.. cough cough) I'm thinking of maybe putting a lotus as my background. But most of my lotus backgrounds, the flower is right in the middle where the text will be! Ceh.. what's the point right??? Hhehehehhehe.. Sooooo.. I'll see la.. Maybe when I'm bored enough again I'll play around with the pictures and come up with somethign!:D
Man.. the weekend is over.. boohoOoOO. Half glad it is.. half upset that it is.. Didn't really get to enjoy the weekend to be honest. Sigh.. Was too tired most of the time. Except for spurts of energy the rest of the time I was pretty much flattt.. Groaannn.. Sigh..
Attended 2 other open houses and held one. So fun! As usual la.. end up gambling oni. Sigh..
It's the 9th day of Chinese New Year. This day is important to the HOkkiens. I'm not too sure. I think it's either the HOkkien New year.. or the day that they pray to their "Sky God"(literal translation of 'TIn kong'). Sorryla.. I'm cantonese. Don't know much about Hokkien traditions. hehehehe.. People are letting off their fireworks. Noisy.
Still have plenty of pictures to post up.. Dunno.. maybe later la. I think I'll take a break now and go READ some blogs instead. Ppl, should I just shut this blog down? Seems so pointless.. hahhaha.. Yeah.. going through that stage again. Craving human interactioN!!*cough cough* Isn't that a BIG hint??!! muahahhahahaha..
OKay.. I'm off.. later!
Comments