The end to a chapter in my life.
nothing ventured nothing gained...
that's what i told him while eating...
he asked me while my tummy was a turmoil,
my mind was in a turmoil.
standing in the park,
together alone in the night,
figuring how things would work,
without breaking each other's hearts.
God i Pray,
That you may,
Grant me wisdom,
To not break any,
hearts that may...
Help me somebody,
a moment so sweet,
shouldn't be bittersweet...
malaysian i am,
asian he's not..
Let's not take things too seriously,
will my decision be..
Trying things out,
need to live life,
Can't be safe no more,
or life would be a bore.
written:17th may 04
~~@~~
THere is one thing I'd like to say, and that is. God did grant me the wisdom, that I didn't break the other's heart. Yes, I got my heart broken. Oh well, at least I wasn't the one who did the breaking of hearts.
Good luck Stefan. I bid you well. Have fun in the USA. Take care, and well, I just hope that you realise things.
Another thing is that, yes... I did try things out and much I have learnt from this. So, I guess I did 'live life' a little... in the sense that I did gain experiences in the 20 months. WEll, life is such.
that's what i told him while eating...
he asked me while my tummy was a turmoil,
my mind was in a turmoil.
standing in the park,
together alone in the night,
figuring how things would work,
without breaking each other's hearts.
God i Pray,
That you may,
Grant me wisdom,
To not break any,
hearts that may...
Help me somebody,
a moment so sweet,
shouldn't be bittersweet...
malaysian i am,
asian he's not..
Let's not take things too seriously,
will my decision be..
Trying things out,
need to live life,
Can't be safe no more,
or life would be a bore.
written:17th may 04
~~@~~
THere is one thing I'd like to say, and that is. God did grant me the wisdom, that I didn't break the other's heart. Yes, I got my heart broken. Oh well, at least I wasn't the one who did the breaking of hearts.
Good luck Stefan. I bid you well. Have fun in the USA. Take care, and well, I just hope that you realise things.
Another thing is that, yes... I did try things out and much I have learnt from this. So, I guess I did 'live life' a little... in the sense that I did gain experiences in the 20 months. WEll, life is such.
Comments