I CAN'T PRONOUNCE OBLIGATORY!!!!
like what the heck!????
Man.. Grey's Anatomy is GOOD.
Sweet.
It does capture the reality of life though. Everything never ends on a happy note. Where the rest of the world is happy, something bad would be bound to happen. Just when you think everything's fine. SOme ticking time bomb will blow. It really is a yin yang thing.
Pink Rain.. It's disgusting. But extremely saddening.
Like they said.. "If you knew you were going to die today, what would you do?"
I, for one, don't really know. I guess saying good bye to every single friend I have would be nice. To tell them how much I love them and how much I appreciate that God has blessed me with such good friends. Tie up any loose ends. Watch a final sunset/sunrise(hopefully it's a fine day) and thank God for what He's given me. Pray for peace and faith to really believe in Him that I will be brought to his side. Pray that I would have made a difference in the lives of my friends and family in a good way of course.
You know.. the one good thing about waking up after an evening nap.. is when you wake up just when the sun's gone down the horizon. The whole house is dark.. and the only light is the last dim dim rays of the sun.. on a clear day of course. Where it's not too dark to see what lies in the horizon.. but not too bright either. I suppose that's my favourite time of the day. Everything seems just right. It kind of brings on a warm fuzzy feeling in me.. Even though I really am freezing in the frigid weather.
Haih.. well, I think I might go to bed early for once. kekke.e.
Mexican food tonight. hahahaha.. :D CHImiCHANgas!!!:P
*edit*: yeah.. it's pronounced oh-blee-gator-ee
*edit*: silly me. i didn't mention that i would say goodbye to my family.. i guess i take it for granted that they will be there by my side anyway... I think I take my family for granted too much. sighs.
like what the heck!????
Man.. Grey's Anatomy is GOOD.
Sweet.
It does capture the reality of life though. Everything never ends on a happy note. Where the rest of the world is happy, something bad would be bound to happen. Just when you think everything's fine. SOme ticking time bomb will blow. It really is a yin yang thing.
Pink Rain.. It's disgusting. But extremely saddening.
Like they said.. "If you knew you were going to die today, what would you do?"
I, for one, don't really know. I guess saying good bye to every single friend I have would be nice. To tell them how much I love them and how much I appreciate that God has blessed me with such good friends. Tie up any loose ends. Watch a final sunset/sunrise(hopefully it's a fine day) and thank God for what He's given me. Pray for peace and faith to really believe in Him that I will be brought to his side. Pray that I would have made a difference in the lives of my friends and family in a good way of course.
You know.. the one good thing about waking up after an evening nap.. is when you wake up just when the sun's gone down the horizon. The whole house is dark.. and the only light is the last dim dim rays of the sun.. on a clear day of course. Where it's not too dark to see what lies in the horizon.. but not too bright either. I suppose that's my favourite time of the day. Everything seems just right. It kind of brings on a warm fuzzy feeling in me.. Even though I really am freezing in the frigid weather.
Haih.. well, I think I might go to bed early for once. kekke.e.
Mexican food tonight. hahahaha.. :D CHImiCHANgas!!!:P
*edit*: yeah.. it's pronounced oh-blee-gator-ee
*edit*: silly me. i didn't mention that i would say goodbye to my family.. i guess i take it for granted that they will be there by my side anyway... I think I take my family for granted too much. sighs.
Comments