No. 999
Right.. POst no. 999. And I'm going to tell you about how I'm starting to become excited about Foam party even though I don't really want to go. Right.. Weird. I always just seem to get hyped up about events. THis is not good because I cannot concentrate on my work. Shucks. Die la....
And I have so may things due soon. Shucks.. I knew this was kind of a bad idea.. Oh dear. Oh well.. Early night tonight! TIna has to work tomorrow!!!
Feeling rather.. blur. unmotivated. TOo relaxed.. Too obstinate and too stuck up. Thinking that I can finish my essay in 2 days. Which is what I'm left with anyway. I'm such an idiot. Oh dear. SIgh..
I guess I better go be productive. Even a little bit la.. Later.
And I have so may things due soon. Shucks.. I knew this was kind of a bad idea.. Oh dear. Oh well.. Early night tonight! TIna has to work tomorrow!!!
Feeling rather.. blur. unmotivated. TOo relaxed.. Too obstinate and too stuck up. Thinking that I can finish my essay in 2 days. Which is what I'm left with anyway. I'm such an idiot. Oh dear. SIgh..
I guess I better go be productive. Even a little bit la.. Later.
Comments