stupid money diggers.
So I am like.. a bit heady today.
I only hopped into bed close to 7am. Least my alarm clock didn't ring before I actually went to bed like some ppl...
Woke up at 12.. Got out of bed at 12.20pm(surprisingly). Got dressed. Decided that it was time I headed to the supermarket. So, I did.. Didn't have brekkie or lunch. Didn't want to have instant noodles again.. So I popped some girl guide biscuits into my mouth and headed out the door. SHopped in New world. Did a survey on the bread. Shopped more. Bought lunch.. Monotonous no? Wait la...
Couldn't get the bread that I wanted... So on the way home I dropped by Foodtown(another supermarket). Got my bread. Almost didn't get it. I thank God for my persistence sometimes.. Although it does get quite silly when I keep looking at the racks of bread HOPING that there's a loaf of BUrgen Rye bread hiding behind or in my blind spot. Yes.. I even go back to the bread section twice to double check I didn't miss it or by some miracle they replenished the shelfs.. In New World's case.. I didn't find any.. however, in Foodtown... TADAAA!!! FOund one!!:D NO actually.. found like 3. hehehhehe..
That reminds me.. next week I better go bright and early to buy that particular loaf of bread else we're doomed!
ANyway, only had lunch at like 3. Bleh.. NO, make that BREAKFAST/LUNCH.. So wonderful. mmmmm.. Plum and chicken panini.. Although, seriously.. It was NOT a bloody panini but a fricken baguette. Well, looked like a baguette. Come on.. panini's are flat no? THis was like.. circular.. like O.o??? It was okay anyway.. Too hungry to care..
I'm walking a bit funny. My thighs are STILL killing me.. Going down the stairs is seriously no joke.. It hurts like HELL. Coming upstairs.. still hurts.. but not as bad.. SEriously though. The pain today feels WORSE than yesterday! Man.. sniff sniff..It's okay at home.. because I get to scream as much as I can everytime I go down the stairs. At the supermarkets though.. I have to keep the STRAIGHTEST face.. and walk as FAST as I can down the stairs.. Which works out to be slower than a normal STROLL... this is so sad..
Better still.. both supermarkets had the stairs.. and to use the stairs is the fastest way to get down to the car park. Best thing? I FORGOT TO BUY SALAD DRESSING. So it was back to Foodtown(cuz it's the closest) again in the evening. I can cry at the thought of descending stairs.*shivers at the thought of walking around uni tomorrow*. I'm counting the amount of flights of stairs i have to descend in uni tomorrow. God help me please!
I'm feeling so bloody bloated. Stupid period. Bleh.. and and and.. lack of sleep. ANd stress.. and.. I'm so damn bloody blur that in my head I'm going "hmm.. must be careful not to hit the curb when i'm reversing out of the carpark cuz I'm so close to it" and bloody TRIP over the curb while carrying a bag filled with a bottle of Paul Newman's Caesar salad dressing AND a bottle of balsamic vinegar.. BOTh glass bottles. now, wouldn't THAT be a fine mess to clean up if I'd fallen flat on my face. THat's if I wasn't already dead from the dunno how many shards of glass sticking into my front torso.
I am VERY upset with my ex-favourite cafe. Rawr.. THey raised the prices of their cake slices to $6.00 per slice.. SIX!!! like wtfbbq??!!! I am SOOO pissed off.. When they raised their prices to $5 something, I already considered it expensive. But now?? Man.. I was shocked and utterly gutted.. GUTTED...
just cuz this is a free country and I think they're being absolutely mean...
DEAR FRIENDS AND READERS OF MINE... DON'T BOTHER GOING TO FRASER'S FOR THEIR CAKES ANYMORE!
OKay.. fine.. in all fairness. their food menu and dessert menu still priced the same. I'd still go back there for 'The fix'.. But not for their cake slices.. I would buy a whole cake from there because it's still affordable. But NOT their cake slices.. I will drink their ice-chocolate but NOT have their cake slices. Good for my diet. There.. One positive for Christine's diet.
And I think that's about all that I have to say for now. So, take care.. and work hard.. Not like Christine here.
I only hopped into bed close to 7am. Least my alarm clock didn't ring before I actually went to bed like some ppl...
Woke up at 12.. Got out of bed at 12.20pm(surprisingly). Got dressed. Decided that it was time I headed to the supermarket. So, I did.. Didn't have brekkie or lunch. Didn't want to have instant noodles again.. So I popped some girl guide biscuits into my mouth and headed out the door. SHopped in New world. Did a survey on the bread. Shopped more. Bought lunch.. Monotonous no? Wait la...
Couldn't get the bread that I wanted... So on the way home I dropped by Foodtown(another supermarket). Got my bread. Almost didn't get it. I thank God for my persistence sometimes.. Although it does get quite silly when I keep looking at the racks of bread HOPING that there's a loaf of BUrgen Rye bread hiding behind or in my blind spot. Yes.. I even go back to the bread section twice to double check I didn't miss it or by some miracle they replenished the shelfs.. In New World's case.. I didn't find any.. however, in Foodtown... TADAAA!!! FOund one!!:D NO actually.. found like 3. hehehhehe..
That reminds me.. next week I better go bright and early to buy that particular loaf of bread else we're doomed!
ANyway, only had lunch at like 3. Bleh.. NO, make that BREAKFAST/LUNCH.. So wonderful. mmmmm.. Plum and chicken panini.. Although, seriously.. It was NOT a bloody panini but a fricken baguette. Well, looked like a baguette. Come on.. panini's are flat no? THis was like.. circular.. like O.o??? It was okay anyway.. Too hungry to care..
I'm walking a bit funny. My thighs are STILL killing me.. Going down the stairs is seriously no joke.. It hurts like HELL. Coming upstairs.. still hurts.. but not as bad.. SEriously though. The pain today feels WORSE than yesterday! Man.. sniff sniff..It's okay at home.. because I get to scream as much as I can everytime I go down the stairs. At the supermarkets though.. I have to keep the STRAIGHTEST face.. and walk as FAST as I can down the stairs.. Which works out to be slower than a normal STROLL... this is so sad..
Better still.. both supermarkets had the stairs.. and to use the stairs is the fastest way to get down to the car park. Best thing? I FORGOT TO BUY SALAD DRESSING. So it was back to Foodtown(cuz it's the closest) again in the evening. I can cry at the thought of descending stairs.*shivers at the thought of walking around uni tomorrow*. I'm counting the amount of flights of stairs i have to descend in uni tomorrow. God help me please!
I'm feeling so bloody bloated. Stupid period. Bleh.. and and and.. lack of sleep. ANd stress.. and.. I'm so damn bloody blur that in my head I'm going "hmm.. must be careful not to hit the curb when i'm reversing out of the carpark cuz I'm so close to it" and bloody TRIP over the curb while carrying a bag filled with a bottle of Paul Newman's Caesar salad dressing AND a bottle of balsamic vinegar.. BOTh glass bottles. now, wouldn't THAT be a fine mess to clean up if I'd fallen flat on my face. THat's if I wasn't already dead from the dunno how many shards of glass sticking into my front torso.
I am VERY upset with my ex-favourite cafe. Rawr.. THey raised the prices of their cake slices to $6.00 per slice.. SIX!!! like wtfbbq??!!! I am SOOO pissed off.. When they raised their prices to $5 something, I already considered it expensive. But now?? Man.. I was shocked and utterly gutted.. GUTTED...
just cuz this is a free country and I think they're being absolutely mean...
DEAR FRIENDS AND READERS OF MINE... DON'T BOTHER GOING TO FRASER'S FOR THEIR CAKES ANYMORE!
OKay.. fine.. in all fairness. their food menu and dessert menu still priced the same. I'd still go back there for 'The fix'.. But not for their cake slices.. I would buy a whole cake from there because it's still affordable. But NOT their cake slices.. I will drink their ice-chocolate but NOT have their cake slices. Good for my diet. There.. One positive for Christine's diet.
And I think that's about all that I have to say for now. So, take care.. and work hard.. Not like Christine here.
Comments