MUUAAAHhh!

Dumming my fingers on the keyboard.. Trying to process what I should say...

Feeling exhausted again. Funny that.. I slept for 7 hours. Even over-sleeping.... Still feeling as tired as I can be. Which is odd. I think I'm really growing old. There's no such thing as sleeping for a few hours and being able to surviev the whole day anymore.. DOing that continuously over a few days might I add.

Still have a million things to do but brain's too hazy.

Nearly broke 2 fragile items yesterday.. well, pretty much chipped one bowl. and dropped the watch glass in lab yesterday.

On the up side, thighs feeling much better today. I think the 7 hours of sleep has helped. I suppose I wasn't getting any better due to my lack of sleep. Was even able to go for salsa. Hahahah..

SO tired. THink I'm gonna sleep.. soon. Well, life goes on. Things have to get done. I don't know how. But they just are going to have to be done.

ON the upside. I only have 4 bars of chocolate left to sell. Which is like. super great! hehehe.. THANK YOU SO MUCH you all for buying choccie bars from me. Heehe.. the best thing ever.. me asking Caleb.. "Do you have any white friends who'd buy my Caramello bars?"

I'm sorry.. I'm not being racist here, but there IS a difference okay? Asian people TEND to prefer the dairy milk bars. Caramello's too sweet for them. Okay? It's a trend thingy. Not me being racist!

Caleb was sweet enough to buy one from me though.... EVen though he's got like a whole boxful at home!! hahahah.. that nutjob.. he's eating the whole box of chocolates by himself.!!!!!! BUt still so skinny. Haihhh...

Gosh.. i said ON the upside twice. Didn't notice it.. hehehe.. OH yeah.. Thanks kai ann, thanks catherine, thanks felix, thanks caleb, thanks sharon, thanks candy, thanks andrea(my lab tutor), thanks amy, thanks jun bin, thanks che, thanks pang sheen, thanks ... i forgot.. one more person i think.. aihh.. my sleepy brain fails me. Anyway.. THANK YOU ALL FOR BUYING chocolate from me!! OH.. right.. the last person.. i dunno who one.. but thanks to joo ann and jasmine for selling it. hehehehe.. YEah.. for UMSAAAA:D

hehehhe.. Anyone still want chocolates??? I still can get for you.. $2... for a good cause.. I even do delivery if you buy loads!

Comments

Popular Posts