No. 1000

One thousand.

I've ranted, raved, screamed with both joy and frustration, cried, hopped around exuberated joy, expressed my heartfelt gratitude to the people around me, complained about being bored.. complained about everything that went wrong, been discouraged from blogging dunno how many times in 1000 posts over the past 2 years, 5 months and 4 days.

Here I am. Having wanted to do a kick ass 1000th post but am inspirationless.

People say age is a number. I still love celebrating birthdays though. I think they're worth it. However, the pessimism of the people around me have started to infect me. 1000 is just a number. Is it really cause to celebrate? The more I think about it, the more I think no.. it's not. Hahaha.. how amazing. The 1000th post of mine is a sad depressive one.

I blame lack of sleep, stress and crankiness. Yesshh.. I'm so stressed.. SUpposed to be doing my work.. Hahha.. I just couldn't stand NOT posting my 1000th post. WEll, dear friends. I really cannot tell by how much I've changed over the past 2 and half years. I'm sure I have though. I really don't know. Have not analysed myself. I find that too boring to actually try to think about how I've changed. Well, judging from my first few posts ever, I bet I have. For one, I think I don't use Manglish as much as I used to anymore. I speak differently? Didn't have time to read through my whole archive. Think I would find it rather enlightening to read what the 19 year old me had to say. I think this blog is a good benchmark for me to see how far I've come along.

I don't seem to exuberate as much joy anymore do I? hahha.. Again.. I shall blame university, life, and relationship. Things that have turned me bitter. I try really hard though. To be happy. I want to be. Depression's, well, no fun. hehehe.. I guess I've lightened up quite a bit. I know.. I'm still the stressed out super pedantic and like obsessive person. However, heck..trust me.. I've lightened up by quite a bit ^.^ heheheh.

Well, what better way to say something than in pictures...

One thing I can say.. I take better pictures now. AND.. I have more pictures of myself as well! hahahhaha.. Maklumlah, I camwhore more now too!! teeheee..

This was me.. ROund about the time I started my blog...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
4 days after I started this blog. That was the miserable cake I baked in this post. hahaha.. 4 days after starting my blog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hhahaha.. hey look!! i look like hermione granger wei.. the POUffy haiiiirrr:D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
okaaay.. yeah.. so geeky.. so sad.. actually.. still so geeky.. SIiigghhh..

SO sad.. I miss these gurls...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm still very glad that these gurls
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
have been there for me though:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hmmm.. Deja vu.. why does that pic seem to remind me of something else??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh.. lookie.. same cousin(yes.. it is).. on the same couch. Just slightly different angles though..... hahahhaha.

Omgoodness.. this post is so pointless.

What I'm trying to say is.. 2 and a half years and a good thousand posts later.. I'm still me I suppose. Albeit a little more depressed at times. I think I've changed. Yet stayed the same.

"The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same"-Corinne Bailey Rae, Put your record on.

See.. I'm not the only one.

See.. my theory is.. people around me are all changing as well. So, I know I've changed.. yet I don't feel the change.. But I have changed.. But I don't feel it because EVERYONE's pretty much changing as well? But if I don't change then I would feel people have changed? hahaha.. okay. yes.. I'm talking gibberish. I've been doing that the whole day.. hahahah..

"The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change."
Ahhh.. see.. my friend Corinne here can really read my mind.

Okay.. so I've decided that just cause I started this post on a depressive tone, doesn't mean I have to end it depressively right?

I mean... come on... yesterday.. I made it to hand in my assignment! And it didn't rain on me.. Until I got into my car. I think everyone's prayers to God really worked. Thank you God.

And.. come on.. if you read my posts... for every depressive one. There was one friend at least who consoled me. Now, THAT is a blessing ppl. Having friends who care about me. So, what's so depressive about that? It's okay to cry I suppose. I need it. Goodness knows we ALL need a good cry/scream of frustration/bout of cursing/ranting rage/moody depressive annoyed attitude every now and again..

My point is. We are all human. This blog shows me for who I am. Human.

So, yes.. continue reading for more stupidity, insipid rants, jokes, funny pictures, proof that I am.. as human as any other person around.

Yes.. Uni has taken a toll on me. At least though, I know who my real friends are and who are there to support me all the way as I will be for them as well.

Thank YOU for reading. Seriously, 1000 posts of pure ... pointless(come on.. seirously can't deny that blogging is honestly.. quite.. pointless.. in my case anyway. hahaha) nothings and you're still reading? I love you peeps for that you know. Go right up to the nearest person.. and tell them "Christine asked you to give me a hug of Thanks." Heck. If I were there I would.. You know what. Why don't we meet up for a catch-up session so that I can give you your hug? In fact.. why not I give you a voucher eh?

____________________________
| |
| Hug from Christine |
|____________________________|


Okay.. So it's actually pretty hard and time consuming trying to make one. That's sufficient.. hahahha.a. Terms and conditions? Hahhaha.. none la.. Just ring me up anytime for a coffee.. or whenever you need a hug. Christine's here:)

Honestly though, if it weren't for you who are reading.. this.. blog.. would seriously.. just be pointless..

I've rambled enough.. Hahha.a. back to work!! *moan whine pout*

Comments

Popular Posts