"You won"
OH my goodness.. I'm a trademe/ebay/online trading virgin no more!!!
I WON THE AUCTION!!!!
I am OSOOOOOOO happy!
NO kidding. I only hope that I didn't over-pay for it.
For NS$ 95.25, I bought a 1 gigabyte mp3 player. please.. tell me it's worth?
It is an unbelievable adrenaline rush when you're like trying to win something. Here I am PRAYING hard that the price just doesn't go up anymore. And I keep refreshing the window!!!! 2 mins, 1 min.. 59sec, 57 secs, 55 secs.. Yes.. I was refreshing at the rate of once every 2 secs.. I had to stop myself.. Started texting rubbish to Amy. Geez..
But yes.. I won.. Now to pay for the thing and await its arrival.. I'm so chuffed! heheheheheh..
Presentation in 8 hours and 40 mins.
hahahhahaha.. gone.
OH my goodness.. I'm a trademe/ebay/online trading virgin no more!!!
I WON THE AUCTION!!!!
I am OSOOOOOOO happy!
NO kidding. I only hope that I didn't over-pay for it.
For NS$ 95.25, I bought a 1 gigabyte mp3 player. please.. tell me it's worth?
It is an unbelievable adrenaline rush when you're like trying to win something. Here I am PRAYING hard that the price just doesn't go up anymore. And I keep refreshing the window!!!! 2 mins, 1 min.. 59sec, 57 secs, 55 secs.. Yes.. I was refreshing at the rate of once every 2 secs.. I had to stop myself.. Started texting rubbish to Amy. Geez..
But yes.. I won.. Now to pay for the thing and await its arrival.. I'm so chuffed! heheheheheh..
Presentation in 8 hours and 40 mins.
hahahhahaha.. gone.
Comments