omgoodness i'm such a freebie-whore.

Rawwrr.. As well as a camwhore. although I hate admitting to ppl that I am and I hate it when ppl excessively tease me about being a camwhore. That aside...

OMGOODNESS MEI FANG WHAT HAVE WE DONEE!????

Just for that bottle of FREE drink!????

*dies*

Hahhhaa..

Yes yes.. Go vote for Amy and me can? I'm no. 91.. and she's no.92.. what the heck??

We.. actually.. signed.. up ... for a farking.. MS. DV8(eh hem. not THE dv8 but the margarita's one... er.. you didn't hear me say that)... Like... Omgoodnesswhathavewedonemeifannnnggg!!!???? MISS DV8.. LIKE WTH?? IT'S LIKE A STUPID BEAUTY COMPETITION WHERE PPL CAN VOTE ONLINE.. CAN!???

*begs* vote for meeee... I don't wanna be no. 91 with 0 votes.. sniff sniff whimper whimper.

Oh.. the best thing? Goodness. I don't know how to pose.. OKay.. like the other gurls.. smile and sultryly pose for the camera.. I have to be STUPID and point at the ms. DV8 poster and smile dumbly.. My goodness.. LIke.. omgwtfbbq!!!!!! *bangs head against wall*

Guy with camera goes, "HEY!! you're the FIRST to do that tonight!"

Well, what do you expect? I'M STUPID.. *see below post*

SO yalah.. have fun.. laughing. geez.

And my response to drunk guys who start randomly talking to me? "Personal space" *waves arms in a circular circumference around myself*.

So, here you have.. Miss no.91

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mr grumpy at the further end was carved by me.. as well as XP in above pic.. hahahaha..

This was in Foodsci301 lab.. Amy was playing around with the apples for her lab.. i was doing another lab at the neighbouring bench when she showed me the apple emoticons. hahahha.. I just HAD to carve out my own!! hahahahah.. :D

Comments

Popular Posts