Tell me.. is anythign ever FREE in life?

I don't believe in FREE things. Not unless it really is a competition or anything. Something that comes too easy is just too suspicious in my opinion. I don't believe in absolutely free things. Even if it was really perceived to be free.. I will still have a stinky suspicion that it's NOT true.

Hmm.... So, yes.. people who have been emailing those "get a free colour iPOd" emails. PLease do let me know if you really did win an iPod yah? Then I'll go eat my words. Hehehhe.. Yeah.. I want an iPOd.. but I am waaayyyy.. toOOOOOOo suspicious to fill in all those details!

Oh..

would you rather receive a birthday card through post... or an e-card?

I don't understand it.. how can you NOT be happy about getting snail mail? It is SO NICE fun. Something you can touch, feel and be touched about that someone actually took the effort. Technology has spoilt us. Not human enough anymore. Where has humanity gone to? Sigh..

Comments

Popular Posts