Eeeeeeeeeeaaaauuuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
Mouldy things and me seem to be a theme..
Which reminds me, I have like a bottle of bread in the lab that I haven't thrown out. Oh, I baked it like.. 4 weeks ago.. Muahhahaha.. I betcha it's gone super mouldy.. Better remember to go in to throw it away.. mmm..
Okay.. anyway.. I found this "nian gao"(lin gou/kuih bakul/Chinese new year sticky rice cake thing) in my fridge.. I thought it was pandan flavoured cuz it looked green. Then I flip it around and it was brown.. then it didn't click until a while later that the green colour was not due to the pandan flavouring.. but the damn MOULD... EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Hehhehe.. My fridge is cleeannn ^.^.. Wheeeeee... I cleaned it out.. WHeeeeeeeee...
Got a sore throat.. The combination of heatiness+Aunt Flo's pending arrival in addition to the stone grill lunch I had pushed me over the edge.. Damn sore throat now.. Boiling chrysanthemum for me to drink. My first time.. hehehhee.. I plonked one whole piece of rock sugar into it. eeeek... too sweet.. But I can't help it.. Rock sugar comes in such sizes.. how to break them?? heh..
Wonder what I should have for dinner.. blergh.. so full *burp*.
Mouldy things and me seem to be a theme..
Which reminds me, I have like a bottle of bread in the lab that I haven't thrown out. Oh, I baked it like.. 4 weeks ago.. Muahhahaha.. I betcha it's gone super mouldy.. Better remember to go in to throw it away.. mmm..
Okay.. anyway.. I found this "nian gao"(lin gou/kuih bakul/Chinese new year sticky rice cake thing) in my fridge.. I thought it was pandan flavoured cuz it looked green. Then I flip it around and it was brown.. then it didn't click until a while later that the green colour was not due to the pandan flavouring.. but the damn MOULD... EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Hehhehe.. My fridge is cleeannn ^.^.. Wheeeeee... I cleaned it out.. WHeeeeeeeee...
Got a sore throat.. The combination of heatiness+Aunt Flo's pending arrival in addition to the stone grill lunch I had pushed me over the edge.. Damn sore throat now.. Boiling chrysanthemum for me to drink. My first time.. hehehhee.. I plonked one whole piece of rock sugar into it. eeeek... too sweet.. But I can't help it.. Rock sugar comes in such sizes.. how to break them?? heh..
Wonder what I should have for dinner.. blergh.. so full *burp*.
Comments