Living an action filled life.
Another action filled dream of mine.
It was set in the scene of well, very much like the communistic way of life where everything was controlled. I don't remember the exact details. I do remember my friend, Komella was in the dream. So was another friend. Maybe it was Sheal. Anyway, I remember we were at this check point to the entry to a foreign land/controlled area. Like somewhat, I was the lower caste of the population and only people who are of high class may enter this area. There was some sort of confrontation thing going on at the border and Kom and Sheal manage to somehow get into this controlled area in order to avoid this confrontation(you know,with guns and everything). They were lost somewhere in there. I, on the other hand, was standing beside this car(the make was bsimilar to the car I drive here in NZ) with two people in it.
Somehow, the atmosphere erupted into a gunfight. Which was when Kom and whoever it was ran into the 'safe' land. Although, it wasn't very safe per se because if you were found in there and you don't belong, well, let's just say the consequences were not desirable.
I had to end up killing the people in the car next to me.. Then in order to catch up with the people who were chasing Kom and whoever it was, I had to drag the dead bodies out of the car and hijack the car. Somehow, the car was just not fast enough. It had much less power than my car. Which made things difficult to catch up with Kom and all. I arrive at a destination and there's a desk. I distinctly remember this one desk only because on it, were a stack of cards. Among them were mine and 2 cards belonged to Kom. Somehow, Kom's voice resonated(maybe in my head) saying somethign about the cards being precious and how she could not lose them. The cards looked similar to the stack of grad cards of mine but Kom's cards were unrelated to mine. I think they were birthday cards instead.
Anyway, then I move on in search of them and I arrive at a house. This house belonged to people I'd killed. A couple who were of African descent. I walk around the house.. mmm. actually, maybe it was in this house that I found the cards. Actually, yes, it was.. because as I was leaving the house, I realise that someone was in the house. A little kid that looked a bit geeky. round about 10 years old? I pretended to be the helper sent by his parents and say that I was there to pick up the stack of cards and I show it to him. He proceeds to show me the kitchen and his empty cupboards to remind me that I am supposed to stock up on grocery as there was none left at the BigMart that was close by. So, I agree and make small talk pretending as if nothing was wrong. Knowing all the while that I'd killed this kid's parents. I contemplate taking the kid under my wing but thought about the complications that would arise if he found out that I was the one who killed his parents. I then leave the house, getting into my vehicle and head off in the direction of what, I could only hope to seem like, BigMart. I, of course get lost in this maze of little alleyways that all end up to be dead ends. It's alleyways that fit only one car kind of thing. Sort of like European style where ends up at houses only. I encounter a big huge dog. Although, thinking now, why was I afraid of it? It was as though it could reach me in my vehicle and bite me. As if the sides of my vehicles were exposed like I was in a golf buggy.
I do remember having a hint that I was in Germany or something because I was asking the kid if he wanted meat. But he said not really in this country and I was thinking to myself that, "yeah, cause it's expensive". He just asked for sausages. They were the cheapest.
And then.. I cannot remember anymore because I think I woke uP ^.^. Boy, I think I can write a book already!
It was set in the scene of well, very much like the communistic way of life where everything was controlled. I don't remember the exact details. I do remember my friend, Komella was in the dream. So was another friend. Maybe it was Sheal. Anyway, I remember we were at this check point to the entry to a foreign land/controlled area. Like somewhat, I was the lower caste of the population and only people who are of high class may enter this area. There was some sort of confrontation thing going on at the border and Kom and Sheal manage to somehow get into this controlled area in order to avoid this confrontation(you know,with guns and everything). They were lost somewhere in there. I, on the other hand, was standing beside this car(the make was bsimilar to the car I drive here in NZ) with two people in it.
Somehow, the atmosphere erupted into a gunfight. Which was when Kom and whoever it was ran into the 'safe' land. Although, it wasn't very safe per se because if you were found in there and you don't belong, well, let's just say the consequences were not desirable.
I had to end up killing the people in the car next to me.. Then in order to catch up with the people who were chasing Kom and whoever it was, I had to drag the dead bodies out of the car and hijack the car. Somehow, the car was just not fast enough. It had much less power than my car. Which made things difficult to catch up with Kom and all. I arrive at a destination and there's a desk. I distinctly remember this one desk only because on it, were a stack of cards. Among them were mine and 2 cards belonged to Kom. Somehow, Kom's voice resonated(maybe in my head) saying somethign about the cards being precious and how she could not lose them. The cards looked similar to the stack of grad cards of mine but Kom's cards were unrelated to mine. I think they were birthday cards instead.
Anyway, then I move on in search of them and I arrive at a house. This house belonged to people I'd killed. A couple who were of African descent. I walk around the house.. mmm. actually, maybe it was in this house that I found the cards. Actually, yes, it was.. because as I was leaving the house, I realise that someone was in the house. A little kid that looked a bit geeky. round about 10 years old? I pretended to be the helper sent by his parents and say that I was there to pick up the stack of cards and I show it to him. He proceeds to show me the kitchen and his empty cupboards to remind me that I am supposed to stock up on grocery as there was none left at the BigMart that was close by. So, I agree and make small talk pretending as if nothing was wrong. Knowing all the while that I'd killed this kid's parents. I contemplate taking the kid under my wing but thought about the complications that would arise if he found out that I was the one who killed his parents. I then leave the house, getting into my vehicle and head off in the direction of what, I could only hope to seem like, BigMart. I, of course get lost in this maze of little alleyways that all end up to be dead ends. It's alleyways that fit only one car kind of thing. Sort of like European style where ends up at houses only. I encounter a big huge dog. Although, thinking now, why was I afraid of it? It was as though it could reach me in my vehicle and bite me. As if the sides of my vehicles were exposed like I was in a golf buggy.
I do remember having a hint that I was in Germany or something because I was asking the kid if he wanted meat. But he said not really in this country and I was thinking to myself that, "yeah, cause it's expensive". He just asked for sausages. They were the cheapest.
And then.. I cannot remember anymore because I think I woke uP ^.^. Boy, I think I can write a book already!
Comments