Hehhehehe.. I kind of forgot about this story..

Poor Caleb.. Still getting hassled by that person.. Sheesh.. some people just don't know how to get a hint.

Read this first:

Click!


Okay, now that we have had an introduction to the subject, a little background for you.

Now, for some years now, our dear friend Caleb has been stalked endlessly by this LittleMissPink. It's quite terrible really. To the point that he's terrified of her. and I do mean TERRIFIED.

At last year's food night, she fainted and I got fooled into helping her.

At this year's food night, she fainted once.... then following that, she comes happily hopping over to our table.. Now, she was so damn lively and alert that one really has to doubt her fainting spells.. HOnestly, she was so damn.... like *ZING ZING*.. okay!

BUt the whole table kind of ignored her, and well, she walked away and as she did, she started rubbing her temple.. and looked.. dizzy..

oh.kay.

I smell a rat.. do you?

Well, regardless though, I suppose we have to give her the benefit of doubt that maybe the stress and disappointment from being ignored causes her to have these fainting spells. Sounds logical to me anyway.

Anyhoo.. that was our entertainment for Saturday night.

Till later.

Comments

Popular Posts