Graduation 07
I am now officially a graduate. hehehehhe..
I can wear my trencher because I'm a graduate..
Yeah.. the trencher whose tassels poke my eye..
GOing to download the pictures off my camera now.
It was a very tiring day yesterday. One made way easier by having a wonderfully patient someone basically doing everything with me...
Who managed to sneak into the town hall for my graduation thanks to some really really nice anonymous person.
Thank you everyone for making the day special! :)
Leaving you with one photo from the day.
I can wear my trencher because I'm a graduate..
Yeah.. the trencher whose tassels poke my eye..
GOing to download the pictures off my camera now.
It was a very tiring day yesterday. One made way easier by having a wonderfully patient someone basically doing everything with me...
Who managed to sneak into the town hall for my graduation thanks to some really really nice anonymous person.
Thank you everyone for making the day special! :)
Leaving you with one photo from the day.
Comments