ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hi everyone!

In an effort to not be too last minute, I am putting up my schedule for Monday here:

9.30am: Gather for graduation march

10.00: March down to Queen st.

11.00: Brunch at the Marquee.

12.40pm: Gather at Town Hall

1.15: Grad. ceremony

approx. latest 3.15: Ceremony ends.


So...... Regarding times for photo-taking, I guess the best would be at around 11.30am-12.30pm!

Can all who can make it pls message me or let me know somehow whether you can make it then or not? If not, I will stay back after 3.15pm to take photos!!

I will also take some photos after the grad march which I expect to be less than 15 mins in Aotea square for a bit before walking back up for the brunch.

That's all for now. Mmm.. sorry for the messy schedule but it's just that my ceremony is at such an inconvenient time. Take care ppl!

Comments

Popular Posts