If this is a challenge to myself, then I guess it's a really big one.

If this is a form of punishment, then it's working very well.

As for my sanity. I can only take so much.

Maybe it's because I'm weak. I just felt like I needed the extra support. The extra shoulder to lean on. Maybe you just don't understand what's going on, the biting remarks and things I can't help picking up. It stresses me out. I do stress about nothing but maybe my worries are not totally unfounded.

I am sorry to say I feel like a burden to you. I am selfish but I try my best nonetheless to not be. For whatever it is, I apologise for being impertinent and just my usual self-pitying moaning self. I guess, I just don't know how else to cope. I will try my best to and I do make attempts. Although not the best, but still, I try.

It's so difficult to feel like you're all messed up inside yet just have to go out and face everyone with a smile on my face. Then this is why I wish I'd never made the decisions or suggested the things I did.

Comments

Popular Posts