fiddler on the roof on a whim!
Being random is kind of good once in a while. It saved me some money, although, I probably did end up spending quite a bit.
Hmm.. I went to watch Fiddler on the Roof! Yup.. I hesitantly went there for the student rush tickets. Thanks loads to Fiona for letting me know that such a thing existed! So happy. I got to sit in the Reserve 'A' seats.. just for the price of $31.90!!!!! Omgoondess.. those tickets are going for at least a hundred over!!!It's so amazing. I'm sooo glad I went. It's been such a long time since I've been for a proper musical complete with an intermission. The last time was back when I was in Malaysia.. I remember Sound of Music, I think I went for Oliver as well. I'd forgotten how long these musicals run for that I didn't think of getting dinner beforehand.
All thanks to Caleb who was working there who told me to quickly go get some dinner as the musical was going to last till 10.30 at least.
ALl in all, it was a good show. Except, it kind of got a bit slow in the 2nd interval. Well, I suppose the whole mood wasn't as happy as the beginning. Still a good show nonetheless! Oh dear.. I basically took another day off work.. Sigh.. naughty me >.<
I LOVVVEE musicals *heart heart heart* hehehhehehee... Yeah.. I went alone as well. Kind of odd to be honest. Lol.. I don't think many people would go watch a musical alone. I must've seemed like quite a loner.. Oh well.. hehehe.. it didn't matter. Although, there was something really comforting about seeing a familiar face in the crowd. Yep, I kept bugging one of the ushers named 'Clinton' *cough cough*. hehhehehehe..
Thanks also to Justin for encouraging me to go and try my luck for those tickets as well! Hehehe.. I wouldn't have thought that they would have tickets on a Friday night. Yikes.
After the musical I stayed around the civic theatre to have a drink with Caleb and some of his workmates. It was good. Good thing Matt came to rescue me as well! I think I was a bit too tipsy.. Only one cocktail la!!! But probably cause I was a bit hungry as well. Hhehehehe.. Oops? hehehehe.. Thanks hun. Hehhe.. Poor thing. So late also still have to come and set up programs on my computer.. *hugs*. hehhhee..
Okay lah.. Bed time!!! It's late already. I still have yet to upload pics from my graduation huh? Oh dear...
Hmm.. I went to watch Fiddler on the Roof! Yup.. I hesitantly went there for the student rush tickets. Thanks loads to Fiona for letting me know that such a thing existed! So happy. I got to sit in the Reserve 'A' seats.. just for the price of $31.90!!!!! Omgoondess.. those tickets are going for at least a hundred over!!!It's so amazing. I'm sooo glad I went. It's been such a long time since I've been for a proper musical complete with an intermission. The last time was back when I was in Malaysia.. I remember Sound of Music, I think I went for Oliver as well. I'd forgotten how long these musicals run for that I didn't think of getting dinner beforehand.
All thanks to Caleb who was working there who told me to quickly go get some dinner as the musical was going to last till 10.30 at least.
ALl in all, it was a good show. Except, it kind of got a bit slow in the 2nd interval. Well, I suppose the whole mood wasn't as happy as the beginning. Still a good show nonetheless! Oh dear.. I basically took another day off work.. Sigh.. naughty me >.<
I LOVVVEE musicals *heart heart heart* hehehhehehee... Yeah.. I went alone as well. Kind of odd to be honest. Lol.. I don't think many people would go watch a musical alone. I must've seemed like quite a loner.. Oh well.. hehehe.. it didn't matter. Although, there was something really comforting about seeing a familiar face in the crowd. Yep, I kept bugging one of the ushers named 'Clinton' *cough cough*. hehhehehehe..
Thanks also to Justin for encouraging me to go and try my luck for those tickets as well! Hehehe.. I wouldn't have thought that they would have tickets on a Friday night. Yikes.
After the musical I stayed around the civic theatre to have a drink with Caleb and some of his workmates. It was good. Good thing Matt came to rescue me as well! I think I was a bit too tipsy.. Only one cocktail la!!! But probably cause I was a bit hungry as well. Hhehehehe.. Oops? hehehehe.. Thanks hun. Hehhe.. Poor thing. So late also still have to come and set up programs on my computer.. *hugs*. hehhhee..
Okay lah.. Bed time!!! It's late already. I still have yet to upload pics from my graduation huh? Oh dear...
Comments