I am suddenly overcome with exhaustion.

I hate it when I'm exhausted, I get frustrated fairly easily. Also, I get annoyed and lose my temper even faster.

I just don't know how to say things sometimes and I'm just too tired to say it in so many words. I also don't want to say the wrong things but not saying things leads to misunderstanding. I don't know how to say it. Don't even want to bother saying it. Shouldn't even have bothered saying it because it just leads to misunderstanding and more complicated situations.

I find that I have a tendency of not saying things because I assume that whatever is is rather blatantly obvious, that I do not bother. Then when the other person does not get what I am trying to say I get frustrated.

Suffice to say, I am sometimes incapable of being an open book.

I will be getting my new computer tomorrow. I decided on the Compaq Presario V6305TU. I didn't get the Pavilion in the end because it isn't in stock and I didn't know whether I can wait any longer. So.. hopefully the computer I get will be okay.

Going to bed. WEll, after I fold the heap of clothes on my bed first.

Comments

Popular Posts