If I were to die.
Please someone, show my family this blog.
I want to have a nice hairstyle. Something that is not gaudy. Something that makes me look sophisticated but not OTT. You know? I just want to look good.
I want to have nice neutral make-up. Enough to be seen, but not too much. Please, do whatever you can to cover my pimples.
As for my dressing. A nice simple dress would be nice. Why not brighten the mood up? Maybe red? Although, I don't owe a red dress. Oh well, maybe my nice blue one from ball. heck, you wouldn't even need to put a bra on me cause that dress has its own padding :). hehehe.. For decency sake, maybe you can wrap a nice matching very see through scarf, but please, don't cover the nice sequins in the front.
I wouldn't really need shoes I'd think for no one would see. Though, maybe I might as well. Some nice comfortable ones might do:). My black ones with the diamantes are really comfortable. Oh, and then can you please paint my nails? I'd like a nice colour. I'd put that in your hands. Please, no purple/something. french manicure sounds good and neutral. but with pink tips instead of white maybe? Don't forget my toes too!
What else is there? Well, I guess what I could only ask for is prayer from everyone. That I was humble enough and well, worthy enough to be considered for entry to heaven by God. That I was repentful and faithful enough. Although, in truth, I probably failed more than once to live up to being a good Christian. Let's hope that in the end, my faith shone right through.
An on my epitaph?
I guess you could mentioned that I was blessed by many good friends and loving family..
As for whether I am buried or cremated. I don't know. Burial as a whole sounds good. Yet, there's something that I feel I would rather not be buried but yet cremated. It's a toss up. I would rather be cremated so I would not rot. Yet, there's this thing about being cremated and me being becoming ash. Ah, it's a good question indeed. Well, whatever it is. I would like to rest in some really nice beautiful place please.
p/s: if I do get a tombstone, I don't want a marble one. A simple stone one would do. :) Can I have a pretty butterfly and an cherub inscribed in please?
~~@~~
note: I did pause many a times while writing this blog. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you died? Some may be superstitious and think that this would bring bad luck upon me. Then again, it really is up to God when it's my time isn't it? Although, I am one that fears death with a passion. I guess I cannot really fight it if it really is indeed time, can I? As for fearing death, it's the thought of what happens after death that scares me. I know, as a Christian, I am meant to trust in God and believe that there is a better place waiting for me out there. Yet, I suppose, it is my human instinct that prevents me for believing 100%. I guess, what I really can do is just to keep praying to God that he firms that faith in me that something better IS, indeed waiting for me after I pass on.
Death, it is something I fear. I do not deny that. Yet, somehow, sometime. I hope that I will be able to find the power to overcome this fear. After all, Jesus didn't die for nothing did He?
To believe is having faith in God.

Comments