:( Chris just made me realise.
I'm so insecure.
You know that video of that lady I put up? I salute her. I salute her for her braveness in taking a chance. She did nothing wrong. Although, the common conception would be embarrassment. True. At first I felt pity for her. I felt embarrassed for her. But then, I thought about it and I have come to the conclusion that I salute her!
I salute her for taking a chance in finding for true love. I salute her in believing that true love still exists. I salute her.. because she was brave and took a chance. Many a time, we are just too scared to move. Too afraid of the embarrassment and what not. Too afraid of what others would think. Too afraid to deviate from normality.
It's just a pity that some men are stupid and let such admirable acts sift through their fingers.
So, in such a situation. One shouldn't laugh at the woman or pity her.. One should just stare cock at the arsehole who was so mean.
I'm so insecure.
You know that video of that lady I put up? I salute her. I salute her for her braveness in taking a chance. She did nothing wrong. Although, the common conception would be embarrassment. True. At first I felt pity for her. I felt embarrassed for her. But then, I thought about it and I have come to the conclusion that I salute her!
I salute her for taking a chance in finding for true love. I salute her in believing that true love still exists. I salute her.. because she was brave and took a chance. Many a time, we are just too scared to move. Too afraid of the embarrassment and what not. Too afraid of what others would think. Too afraid to deviate from normality.
It's just a pity that some men are stupid and let such admirable acts sift through their fingers.
So, in such a situation. One shouldn't laugh at the woman or pity her.. One should just stare cock at the arsehole who was so mean.
Comments