Clingy.
I'm in a bad mood.
I'm not in the mood for joking. I'm all grumpy again.
Pirates of the Caribbean. I know I'm like.. dunno how delayed. I still want to watch this movie before it goes off the big screen. I am so annoyed. Who will go with me??
Everyone who's willing to go with me has not either watched both the first two or the second one. How I ask you, can I make these people go with me? It's a show that needs people to have watched the first two of the trilogy. Can someone please bring me to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. It's like.. the whole Star Wars 3 again. Where my ex didn't go with me and went by himself and I was left without anyone to watch it with. Finally, Martin came along and saved my day and I watched it on.... his computer.
Well, better small than never.
I'm just.. just.. I don't know how to say...
I'm so damn emo right now. I want to watch as well man. There's this frustration bubbling in me. Frustration towards myself. I just don't know how to deal with my emotions anymore. They're taking a toll on me. It's so damn bloody annoying. I just want my way.. and there's no other way I want. I'm being selfish here but I just don't like being left out. Damn it. I sound so conceited and so annoying. I hate it. I hate myself for that.
I want to watch Pirates. Will someone please come with me? Or take the initiative to BRING me to watch Pirates? Sigh. I just want to be pampered. I don't want to have to ask to be pampered. Bleh. Okay.. nvm.. It's just going from bad to worse. Argh.. The self-pitying.. the need for attention, the self-centredness.. It drives me crazy. It's just too hard to deal with. ARGH. *stabs at brains*
I'm in a bad mood.
I'm not in the mood for joking. I'm all grumpy again.
Pirates of the Caribbean. I know I'm like.. dunno how delayed. I still want to watch this movie before it goes off the big screen. I am so annoyed. Who will go with me??
Everyone who's willing to go with me has not either watched both the first two or the second one. How I ask you, can I make these people go with me? It's a show that needs people to have watched the first two of the trilogy. Can someone please bring me to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. It's like.. the whole Star Wars 3 again. Where my ex didn't go with me and went by himself and I was left without anyone to watch it with. Finally, Martin came along and saved my day and I watched it on.... his computer.
Well, better small than never.
I'm just.. just.. I don't know how to say...
I'm so damn emo right now. I want to watch as well man. There's this frustration bubbling in me. Frustration towards myself. I just don't know how to deal with my emotions anymore. They're taking a toll on me. It's so damn bloody annoying. I just want my way.. and there's no other way I want. I'm being selfish here but I just don't like being left out. Damn it. I sound so conceited and so annoying. I hate it. I hate myself for that.
I want to watch Pirates. Will someone please come with me? Or take the initiative to BRING me to watch Pirates? Sigh. I just want to be pampered. I don't want to have to ask to be pampered. Bleh. Okay.. nvm.. It's just going from bad to worse. Argh.. The self-pitying.. the need for attention, the self-centredness.. It drives me crazy. It's just too hard to deal with. ARGH. *stabs at brains*
xxxxx
post-edit: YAY FOR TINAA!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! SHE MY PIRATES BUDDY!!! *ARR ARR ARR*
Comments