A person very recently wrote a blog post about the consequences of having unprotected sex or accidental pregnancy. She mentioned how she was relieved at how her parents would react as she'd just found out.

I suppose for me, it has never really been a thing to think about because I believe that abstinence is the best prevention. Waiting till marriage to have sex is very much an option for me. Then I thought further about what my parents' reaction would be.

I suppose, deep down in me, I already know what my parents' reaction would be like. I know for a fact that no matter what shit I am in, my parents will always be there. Regardless of how angry they are at me. I know they trust that I am wise enough to not make such a mistake and what not. I don't know, but even though I can tell that they will be severely disappointed in me and possibly even angry, they will never forsake me as their daughter and will support me no matter what.

NOw, that.. is what I call 'going without saying'.

Due to the fact that my parents love me so much, it goes without saying that I know they will always be there for me. They will not judge me and will stand by me no matter what.

That's why I love my parents, and family. Well, I don't know what my other relatives would say.. but heck, at least my parents and sisters will be there for me.

==@==

Starting to feel a little confused about myself again.

Blerghh.. I don't know anything anymore. I kind of hate emotional attachments. It makes me feel sort of weak, posessive, obsessed. Is it natural? I don't know. It confuses the heck out of me. i just no longer know what to do.

==@==

In non-depressive, deep thought events, I did gardening in my lab today. Yes, you heard me right... GARDENING.

Well, you see, some seniors decided to bunch together to buy some plants for the lab. Obviously, nice idea to spruce up the place but they forgot to think about something. Who was going to take care of the plants when they all left? Now, there's only one senior left... who's going to leave next year. That senior has not been around for the past couple of weeks as she's been away at another facility to do her research. So, the plants have been neglected and are well, dying. I watered them today.. Pruned them and basically dug out a plant from its pot and threw away so that I could use the soil to plant some new seedlings. Yes, I was doing gardening while standing on the bench of the study area.

See, so productive. I go to uni to well, garden.

Other than that? Life's pretty normal :). Well, normal's pretty good atm. Better than depressive.

Comments

Popular Posts