Hmm.. more often than not, I believe people forward the following just because they feel guilty and do not want to be left out from being blessed:
The cross is supposed to be swinging
>>when you receive this . I hope it still is. Don't know if the
>>miracle thing works ... but ....
>>
>>
>>You are in my 7 in 7 seconds. I am not breaking this. No way!
>>I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!! Just repeat this prayer and see how God
>>moves!!
>>
>>"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless
>>me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen."
>>
>>Share this message with 7 people and you will receive a miracle
>>tomorrow. If you share it with more than 7 people, then you
>>are blessed with many friends. I Hope that you won¡¦t ignore
>>this; God bless .
Well, there are two stories to this. One, as a Christian, I really should help spread the word and what not, but really...
"Share this message with 7 people and you will receive a miracle
>>tomorrow. If you share it with more than 7 people, then you
>>are blessed with many friends. "
makes me feel a little co-erced into doing this. So, oh well. I thought, I might as well just put this modified version on my blog
The cross is supposed to be swinging
>>when you receive this . I hope it still is. Don't know if the
>>miracle thing works ... but ....
>>
>>
>>You are in my 7 in 7 seconds. I am not breaking this. No way!
>>I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!! Just repeat this prayer and see how God
>>moves!!
>>
>>"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless
>>me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen."
>>
>>Share this message with 7 people and you will receive a miracle
>>tomorrow. If you share it with more than 7 people, then you
>>are blessed with many friends. I Hope that you won¡¦t ignore
>>this; God bless .
Well, there are two stories to this. One, as a Christian, I really should help spread the word and what not, but really...
"Share this message with 7 people and you will receive a miracle
>>tomorrow. If you share it with more than 7 people, then you
>>are blessed with many friends. "
makes me feel a little co-erced into doing this. So, oh well. I thought, I might as well just put this modified version on my blog
Repeat this prayer and see how God can work in your life :)
"Lord, i love you and I need you. Come into my heart and bless me, my family, my home, my friends and the people on this earth. In Jesus' name, Amen "
Spread this prayer if you can, it might help somebody you never know, but even if you don't, well, God will bless you anyway cause that's how God is. Just, I think you might make him really happy if you did help spread this prayer.
The weekend has again come and gone. It was a rather enjoyable one filled with lots of activities. Although, I feel very blur at the moment. Mmm.. Ah well. Life is good so far.
The activities for the weekend were:
Friday:
Night, just spent a quiet evening with my bf. Dinner, a walk around the city. Some shops were open quite late. Had a browse. Saw a pair of boots. Contemplating on purchasing them. So comfortable because they were flat heeled. Pearl milk tea followed and then chilled at his place.
saturday:
Daytime, made "bak chang"(rice dumplings) because bak chang festival is on Tuesday i think. Also had a little lunch thing. Had popiah. mmm.. yum! Went for Mexican cafe for dinner with Matt's friends and had a quiet night playing pool and chilling at Honey bar for a bit.
sunday:
Went shopping for things for uni. Then had dinner with Tina and Martin with Ben joining us later. Mmm.. mussels and.. i think foot long sausage. Keke.. It was good. Had chocolate fudge cake as well after.. Mmm.. yum!
That was my weekend. Gosh, full of eating huh? i think i better go jump on my little exercise machine for a bit. It's giving me a bit of problems though. Sigh. Better check it out.
Spread this prayer if you can, it might help somebody you never know, but even if you don't, well, God will bless you anyway cause that's how God is. Just, I think you might make him really happy if you did help spread this prayer.
The weekend has again come and gone. It was a rather enjoyable one filled with lots of activities. Although, I feel very blur at the moment. Mmm.. Ah well. Life is good so far.
The activities for the weekend were:
Friday:
Night, just spent a quiet evening with my bf. Dinner, a walk around the city. Some shops were open quite late. Had a browse. Saw a pair of boots. Contemplating on purchasing them. So comfortable because they were flat heeled. Pearl milk tea followed and then chilled at his place.
saturday:
Daytime, made "bak chang"(rice dumplings) because bak chang festival is on Tuesday i think. Also had a little lunch thing. Had popiah. mmm.. yum! Went for Mexican cafe for dinner with Matt's friends and had a quiet night playing pool and chilling at Honey bar for a bit.
sunday:
Went shopping for things for uni. Then had dinner with Tina and Martin with Ben joining us later. Mmm.. mussels and.. i think foot long sausage. Keke.. It was good. Had chocolate fudge cake as well after.. Mmm.. yum!
That was my weekend. Gosh, full of eating huh? i think i better go jump on my little exercise machine for a bit. It's giving me a bit of problems though. Sigh. Better check it out.
Comments