A very long post which i suppose can be considered full of rants... or maybe not.. some gossip too!
hmm..
First, something to entertain you with.
presenting the females...
and the males.
Hilarious ain't it? Shall we have a Mr. & Ms. Campus for the University of Auckland?
==@==
First, something to entertain you with.
presenting the females...
and the males.
Hilarious ain't it? Shall we have a Mr. & Ms. Campus for the University of Auckland?
==@==
First, I'd like... to say.. I think I've just been to lied to by a friend. Don't know. Maybe that person meant something else with the statement but then again, I don't know.. I can only read it one way though. How else is there to interpret the statement? I guess maybe the natural human instinct would be to, well, tell a lie to cover up your ass. Honestly though, I'd rather just that person not anymore statements or just say sorry. So, i get it.. we ALL get lazy.. lazy to message a friend to ask her to come along to something. I get it. It's human nature. I get lazy too and am guilty of it. no need to lie right? Then again, this is just speculation. So, who knows? my overactive brain might be at work again.==@==
I'm tired. I just am. I do complain about being tired.. I just am. I'm not exactly a happy person to be around anymore. More so with my sisters. I'm just TOO tired to be nice that I end up being naturally grumpy.
I'm also sick and tired of human beings. I really am. Non-responsiveness. The lack of attention to what I'm saying. What I ask, I get a totally different response.
I vege-d in front of the tv. Now, I am left with lots to do. Good grief. Insurance claim form to fill, experiments to plan out. Things to think about. So many damned things. I don't know what the heck am I supposed to do!!! Okay, it's time to stop, think and roll... Damn, feel so sleepy.
I'm also sick and tired of human beings. I really am. Non-responsiveness. The lack of attention to what I'm saying. What I ask, I get a totally different response.
I vege-d in front of the tv. Now, I am left with lots to do. Good grief. Insurance claim form to fill, experiments to plan out. Things to think about. So many damned things. I don't know what the heck am I supposed to do!!! Okay, it's time to stop, think and roll... Damn, feel so sleepy.
==@==
Last year, a friend broke up with her bf ( yeah.. whoever it is you know who you are). I think I remember writing a blog about her not liking her bf and what not. Something along the lines as maybe I should have been more honest with her about how I felt and what not. Oh well, that's not the story. Recently, this friend's bf messages me on msn. I've deleted him from my list, but I didn't block him. Heck, like why should I? Why would he even message me. Dude, your gf doesn't even want to talk to you, what makes you think her best( okay, fanning my own peacock tail here. hehehheheh) friend even wants to bother talking to you for?
Maybe, I'm just the nice person that I am. I don't like telling people I do not fancy them or something. Heck.. just leave me alone la.. I don't want to have to deal with you la.. Or whatever. dunno la. Chicken sh*t more likely. don't want to confront.
Anyway, back to the story. This guy tells me all about what the hell he's been up to la.. and how he went to China over the last holidays and then he's planning to go to Japan at the end of the year.. Okaaay.. I also remembered that hey! This guy owes my friend some money and last I heard, he was in debt and couldn't afford to pay her. So, why the @#&@(#&* is he not paying her back??? Damn dumb can? So I told her to go and ask him for the money back. Obviously damn stupid to let him just use her money as well to go gallavanting around the world right?
So, she did. But doing so kind of reopened some old wounds of hers :(. Which brings me to my point, why do I always have to meddle with other people's business. When she told me that she has decided that she really doesn't want to bother getting her money back anymore, i was like.. WHY NOT! But after listening to her explanation, i suppose I neglected to look at the emotional side of things. Yeah, sometimes, maybe it's just better to let go of the material things and then just move on.
Then I had the idea of contacting this guy and telling him to bugger off from my friend's life and tell him that some relationships are best left forgotten. See, attempting to meddle again. So, I decided that no, I'm not going to do that. So many things I want to tell him. But meh, forget it la. move on like what my friend did. Dumb people like that have no place in my life.
The funny thing is, in my conversation with him, he wonders why he can't be friends with my friend, like how I am friends with my ex. STupid. -.-" Cause my ex teruk pun tak seteruk as him la. I mean, who would want to be friends with a guy who isn't even willing to pay up. bodoh. How to be friends like that??? Oh, of course she only contact you when she wants the money la. What else should she have to say to a person like you.
Anyway, the point is(other than my obvious anger towards my friend's ex), that I am a meddler. I seem to have a tendency of sticking my nose into other people's business and I really ought to stop that!!! Moral of the day for you btw. Don't meddle unless explicitly necessary.
Last year, a friend broke up with her bf ( yeah.. whoever it is you know who you are). I think I remember writing a blog about her not liking her bf and what not. Something along the lines as maybe I should have been more honest with her about how I felt and what not. Oh well, that's not the story. Recently, this friend's bf messages me on msn. I've deleted him from my list, but I didn't block him. Heck, like why should I? Why would he even message me. Dude, your gf doesn't even want to talk to you, what makes you think her best( okay, fanning my own peacock tail here. hehehheheh) friend even wants to bother talking to you for?
Maybe, I'm just the nice person that I am. I don't like telling people I do not fancy them or something. Heck.. just leave me alone la.. I don't want to have to deal with you la.. Or whatever. dunno la. Chicken sh*t more likely. don't want to confront.
Anyway, back to the story. This guy tells me all about what the hell he's been up to la.. and how he went to China over the last holidays and then he's planning to go to Japan at the end of the year.. Okaaay.. I also remembered that hey! This guy owes my friend some money and last I heard, he was in debt and couldn't afford to pay her. So, why the @#&@(#&* is he not paying her back??? Damn dumb can? So I told her to go and ask him for the money back. Obviously damn stupid to let him just use her money as well to go gallavanting around the world right?
So, she did. But doing so kind of reopened some old wounds of hers :(. Which brings me to my point, why do I always have to meddle with other people's business. When she told me that she has decided that she really doesn't want to bother getting her money back anymore, i was like.. WHY NOT! But after listening to her explanation, i suppose I neglected to look at the emotional side of things. Yeah, sometimes, maybe it's just better to let go of the material things and then just move on.
Then I had the idea of contacting this guy and telling him to bugger off from my friend's life and tell him that some relationships are best left forgotten. See, attempting to meddle again. So, I decided that no, I'm not going to do that. So many things I want to tell him. But meh, forget it la. move on like what my friend did. Dumb people like that have no place in my life.
The funny thing is, in my conversation with him, he wonders why he can't be friends with my friend, like how I am friends with my ex. STupid. -.-" Cause my ex teruk pun tak seteruk as him la. I mean, who would want to be friends with a guy who isn't even willing to pay up. bodoh. How to be friends like that??? Oh, of course she only contact you when she wants the money la. What else should she have to say to a person like you.
Anyway, the point is(other than my obvious anger towards my friend's ex), that I am a meddler. I seem to have a tendency of sticking my nose into other people's business and I really ought to stop that!!! Moral of the day for you btw. Don't meddle unless explicitly necessary.
==@==
"i'm starting to hate having conversations on msn"
This phrase has been on my msn private message for a while and has generated a certain amount of interest. It is obvious now that at least 80% of my friends do not read my blog and I'm getting sick of answering that question. I have addressed in my blog already but I cannot put it on my private message to consult my blog simply because my family doesn't know I blog and I'd rather they not read my blog and I don't want them knowing that I have a blog.
Grr... the sick cycle of things.
Well, I guess one thing is that I have realised that for all the sh*tty people to have conversations with on msn, there are still a number of good ones that I like chatting to. These, although few, are the ones that are courteous and what not.
For example, Chris actually lets me know if he's busy and can't talk to me, or if he's replying slow. He doesn't find that difficult. So, why the heck does the other goodness knows % of the population not do that. Good grief.
Okay.. rant filled post. Well, Aunt Flo's here so I am thinking that normality shall be restored, shortly.
Grr... the sick cycle of things.
Well, I guess one thing is that I have realised that for all the sh*tty people to have conversations with on msn, there are still a number of good ones that I like chatting to. These, although few, are the ones that are courteous and what not.
For example, Chris actually lets me know if he's busy and can't talk to me, or if he's replying slow. He doesn't find that difficult. So, why the heck does the other goodness knows % of the population not do that. Good grief.
Okay.. rant filled post. Well, Aunt Flo's here so I am thinking that normality shall be restored, shortly.
==@==
ps: Why is it that so many ppl have told me that I looked sick/tired/stressed.. I don't feel that I am that bad.... am I?
Fish oils in bread aren't that bad. no smell.. or rather.. can't smell it.. hahhaha.
Fish oils in bread aren't that bad. no smell.. or rather.. can't smell it.. hahhaha.
Comments