Buh-log.
There comes a point in your life, where you just have to start making choices.
You see, what I really wanted or think that I need from these 3 months back in Malaysia was absolute relaxation and what not. What i guess I didn't realise, was that what I really need is to just remain in one place and to just vege. Like.. totally.
BUT... I kind of got myself excited about being able to travel around! So, well, I do want to travel at the same time.. now, if only I had not agreed to go for that conference. Sigh, yes... if only we could be on holiday all the time! lol. Well, I suppose not. Soooo.. now I have to attend a conference back in NZ at the end of June meaning I should be back in the country at least about a week before the conference. Meh... that doesn't leave me with much time to vege and what not what with all the travelling I'm planning to do.
The only times that I'll mostly be in KL/Selangor would be on weekdays.... waaaah.. but most people are only free weekENDS. bwaaahhh!!!!
Sigh.. dilemma. No.. I will make this work and enjoy myself thoroughly! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I will put my heart into it.
Well, i COULD have my total vege-out when I go back to NZ.. lol.. yeah, like not look for a job and give myself more time between starting work and arriving back in NZ. LOL!!!! Oh dear.. the bum that I am..
Hmm.. I DO want to blog about my travels.. It's something for me to look back to and actually REMEMBER what I actually did.. because, by now, I am actually quite fuzzy about what happened already! lol.. whoops! okay, I shall start now.. even though i have to wake up for church. lol.. ermm... 6 hrs of sleep should be enough kuaaaa...
*post-edit*: I'm buying myself a notebook to record my thoughts like I did for my Melbourne trip! Especially for my Europe trip!! I'm getting back into the whole thing of writing things down!
You see, what I really wanted or think that I need from these 3 months back in Malaysia was absolute relaxation and what not. What i guess I didn't realise, was that what I really need is to just remain in one place and to just vege. Like.. totally.
BUT... I kind of got myself excited about being able to travel around! So, well, I do want to travel at the same time.. now, if only I had not agreed to go for that conference. Sigh, yes... if only we could be on holiday all the time! lol. Well, I suppose not. Soooo.. now I have to attend a conference back in NZ at the end of June meaning I should be back in the country at least about a week before the conference. Meh... that doesn't leave me with much time to vege and what not what with all the travelling I'm planning to do.
The only times that I'll mostly be in KL/Selangor would be on weekdays.... waaaah.. but most people are only free weekENDS. bwaaahhh!!!!
Sigh.. dilemma. No.. I will make this work and enjoy myself thoroughly! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I will put my heart into it.
Well, i COULD have my total vege-out when I go back to NZ.. lol.. yeah, like not look for a job and give myself more time between starting work and arriving back in NZ. LOL!!!! Oh dear.. the bum that I am..
Hmm.. I DO want to blog about my travels.. It's something for me to look back to and actually REMEMBER what I actually did.. because, by now, I am actually quite fuzzy about what happened already! lol.. whoops! okay, I shall start now.. even though i have to wake up for church. lol.. ermm... 6 hrs of sleep should be enough kuaaaa...
*post-edit*: I'm buying myself a notebook to record my thoughts like I did for my Melbourne trip! Especially for my Europe trip!! I'm getting back into the whole thing of writing things down!
Comments