Photoblog: random one lor
I have downloaded 173 photos from my phone. Two of which, seem to have been affected in some way. I am now worried that my phone memory card has some faulty sectors. This is rather worrisome.. mmm...
anyway, enjoy the following 16 photos.. Been feeling as if this blog's a bit void of photos aye?

I didn't do this... lol.. someone older at work did.

Mum and Dad next to Manawatu river.. i kind of miss the peaceful walks.

I'm suffering from 1st day of period after missing my period again... grr.. crazy hormones

Doofus

Desk @ work. I cleaned and moved my computer around to gain a conducive environ :D

Le pineapple fried rice I was raving about

The other photo I took was one of the two that is damaged.

Nothing to say leh?

me, Mel and Su. All of us were from Auckland working the summer in Palmy.

Lookie ppl!! I found this box in the lab in Fonterra palmy!


Damn a lot of chicken for satay:P

Point in case. Malaysian idiocy. parking right behind someone's car blocking them from being able to reverse out. Note that the car park lots on either side of Mei's trusty car were EMPTY. Mei's defense for the guy was that he might've gotten there when all the carparks were full.. My retort was, "Yeah, that means he's been parked there for bloody ages!" Cause we arrived when the place was busy and left when it was quiet.... you do the math. We honked, as most cars that are blocked do but no one came... And then.. i got paranoid.. What if... it was one of those kidnap/robbery schemes!!! *gasp* You know, block your way while you stand helplessly around... then suddenly they come and kidnap you.. *eep*..

Pavilion.. as best as I could take with my mobile phone camera.

The return of the doofus..

Hun, this is how I look when I'm waiting for you to reply my msgs.. *sigh* hehehe
Yeah, that was taken today after dinner @ Zen in Sunway Pyramid on the way back to the car. Yeah, that's my T back singlet. With shorts okay.. with jeans at least not too bad still..
anyway, enjoy the following 16 photos.. Been feeling as if this blog's a bit void of photos aye?

I didn't do this... lol.. someone older at work did.

Mum and Dad next to Manawatu river.. i kind of miss the peaceful walks.

I'm suffering from 1st day of period after missing my period again... grr.. crazy hormones

Doofus

Desk @ work. I cleaned and moved my computer around to gain a conducive environ :D

Le pineapple fried rice I was raving about

The other photo I took was one of the two that is damaged.

Nothing to say leh?

me, Mel and Su. All of us were from Auckland working the summer in Palmy.

Lookie ppl!! I found this box in the lab in Fonterra palmy!


Damn a lot of chicken for satay:P

Point in case. Malaysian idiocy. parking right behind someone's car blocking them from being able to reverse out. Note that the car park lots on either side of Mei's trusty car were EMPTY. Mei's defense for the guy was that he might've gotten there when all the carparks were full.. My retort was, "Yeah, that means he's been parked there for bloody ages!" Cause we arrived when the place was busy and left when it was quiet.... you do the math. We honked, as most cars that are blocked do but no one came... And then.. i got paranoid.. What if... it was one of those kidnap/robbery schemes!!! *gasp* You know, block your way while you stand helplessly around... then suddenly they come and kidnap you.. *eep*..

Pavilion.. as best as I could take with my mobile phone camera.

The return of the doofus..

Hun, this is how I look when I'm waiting for you to reply my msgs.. *sigh* hehehe
Yeah, that was taken today after dinner @ Zen in Sunway Pyramid on the way back to the car. Yeah, that's my T back singlet. With shorts okay.. with jeans at least not too bad still..
I know.. damn weird right? 3 posts in a row? Well, making up for the silence that will befall this blog from 14-28April.
Oooo OOO!! I remember what I wanted to blog in the first post(for today). I wanted to say "EEP!!! I'm presenting on the first day of the conference.. right before lunch after like 5 other people.. haiyoh... gonna have a tough time keeping everyone awake and attention ON ME while they're thinking of food! Need to find a way to grab their attention!!!!"
Oooo OOO!! I remember what I wanted to blog in the first post(for today). I wanted to say "EEP!!! I'm presenting on the first day of the conference.. right before lunch after like 5 other people.. haiyoh... gonna have a tough time keeping everyone awake and attention ON ME while they're thinking of food! Need to find a way to grab their attention!!!!"
Comments