Please ignore the contents of my last blog post, I was merely a ranting raving female who was anxiously waiting for her bf to return home so that she could see him in one of those rare moments.
Yes, I admit it. It is like I'm addicted.. I miss him too much. I love doing silly things like just watching him sleep and listen to him snore through the internet. If I could, and I didn't feel bad for wasting electricity.. I would probably leave my webcam on and the connection running as long as I could.. just so I can just see him. *sigh*.. Hopeless I am indeed.
Back from clubbing. Tiring but fun. Normal la, lots of random weird guys.. I just gave super kick.. bwahahhaa.. joking.. nolah.. didn't need to also. sleepy time. Not going to malacca anymore.
Yes, I admit it. It is like I'm addicted.. I miss him too much. I love doing silly things like just watching him sleep and listen to him snore through the internet. If I could, and I didn't feel bad for wasting electricity.. I would probably leave my webcam on and the connection running as long as I could.. just so I can just see him. *sigh*.. Hopeless I am indeed.
Back from clubbing. Tiring but fun. Normal la, lots of random weird guys.. I just gave super kick.. bwahahhaa.. joking.. nolah.. didn't need to also. sleepy time. Not going to malacca anymore.
Comments