My internet is a bit of a hit and miss today.. The connection is okay for a while, but then suddenly it can get a bit.. slow. Hmm..
Anyway, cause I'm too lazy to re-type everything.. here's what I emailed my bf with some edited content.
"Today I went for a facial. I found out that I have been using this product wrongly all this while for like the past year or something! (Whoops!)
Oh, and when I did my facial, the beautician (who's basically seen me grow up as well hehehe) told me this.. Cause when she was pressing the blackheads on my nose out.. it was quite painful. Then she told me that ppl say, if the nose area is sensitive and hurts a lot when it's pressed, it means that you are very emotional.. Like brain controlled by emotions.. Heh.. don't you think that kind of describes me? :P hehe.. And that's not all, when she saw the area around my upper lip right, she said that usually that indicates that I have like a stomach problem or something if there's like breakout there or something.. Which again, she was right also.. cause I get a lot of gastric problems.. and you know how I've been complaining about bloatedness and stomach sensitivity to chilli etc? heh.. quite interesting hor?"
And that was the interesting blog of the day.
p.s: Bali anybody?
Hmm.. I think I might have a bit of problem trying to fill in the declaration form when I return to NZ. Hopefully they don't ask for the countries I have last visited in the last 100 days...
Anyway, cause I'm too lazy to re-type everything.. here's what I emailed my bf with some edited content.
"Today I went for a facial. I found out that I have been using this product wrongly all this while for like the past year or something! (Whoops!)
Oh, and when I did my facial, the beautician (who's basically seen me grow up as well hehehe) told me this.. Cause when she was pressing the blackheads on my nose out.. it was quite painful. Then she told me that ppl say, if the nose area is sensitive and hurts a lot when it's pressed, it means that you are very emotional.. Like brain controlled by emotions.. Heh.. don't you think that kind of describes me? :P hehe.. And that's not all, when she saw the area around my upper lip right, she said that usually that indicates that I have like a stomach problem or something if there's like breakout there or something.. Which again, she was right also.. cause I get a lot of gastric problems.. and you know how I've been complaining about bloatedness and stomach sensitivity to chilli etc? heh.. quite interesting hor?"
And that was the interesting blog of the day.
p.s: Bali anybody?
Hmm.. I think I might have a bit of problem trying to fill in the declaration form when I return to NZ. Hopefully they don't ask for the countries I have last visited in the last 100 days...
Comments