Post holiday syndrome

You know you are still on holiday mode when you keep thinking in the foreign language of the country which you have just visited.

Everytime I see mineral water I think Mineralwasser and that I should look for "ohne" water cause I don't want to end up with yet another bottle of sparkling water. Yes, it's very popular over there.. elch.. Then when I want to say thank you I toss between saying "thank you" or "Danke sher". And then please or you're welcome is "bitte" or "excuse me" as entschuldigung. Oh dear..

Heh.. ah well Guten Nacht! oh.. lookie.. for the whole time in Germany i couldn't figure how to say good night.. But when I come back here.. It just pops into my brain..=.=..

And for those who are waking up to read this.. "Guten Morgen!"

let's see how long I remember all these.

ains, tsvai, drai, feer, funf, seks, seben, acht, noyn, tsayn!

I want my schnitzelsemmel.. and and the pork knuckle..

Excuse me to my friends who eat halal food.. but daymn... the pork in Germany is GOOD! Sooooo goood! stomach screaming for food.. I 'missed' dinner.

hehehhehe.. toodles!

*still longing for the moment I walked through the squares listening to the churches around tolling their bells on the hour*

Comments

Popular Posts