My first visit to Pavilion dressed like I was going to the beach.
Feeling rather exhausted today. Ran around a bit today.. had a few.. unexpected occurrences.. not that I mind, okay, SOME things I DID mind la >P.
Got ALL my results now. Suffice to say, all the hard work has paid off and I am quite happy with the results I got. Well, in all, what can I say? I guess if the inner over-achiever in me thinks that there's still one level up I could move onto and I go "damn.. why couldn't I!".
So, I was going to say something but I forgot.. hmm.. oh well, will blog it later..
Oh, one of the things which I did want to say was...
Or rather.. a belated wish .. hehehe..
Woke up rather early today as I wanted to go for my last free hair treatment. Well, I called the salon and no one answered.. I tried a couple of times over like an hour... but no answer. Finally, I decided to do what I hate most.. calling the personal line of the salon owner.. =.=.. I always feel that's such an invasion of privacy but I was beginning to wonder if their phone was spoilt. Find out from him it's open.. sooo.. okay.. Half an hour later, I get there...... two people are sitting outside the gate leading to the stairs of the salon... I realise that it's the two stylists working at the salon! *blink blink*
LOl.. Turns out, one of the stylist forgot her keys... SO... well, hahaha... they were stuck outside! For like more than 2 hours.. no wonder no one answered the phone.
It was pouring when I finished with my hair, returned home and waited for Justin to pick me up for lunch to discuss Bali plans. Left the house at around 2. Hmm, a rainy day the whole day today. Poos. I leave house wearing my Glassons shorts, F.O.S. (read Factory outlet store) T back singlet and Bata slippers.. dressed very much for a beach-side vacation. Okaylah, the slippers were of the dressier kind. Well, just lunch only right? So, in the car Justin goes "oh, are you free today? I need to run some errands". It didn't sound like there were TOO many errands to run. So, since I had nothing much to do and my bf was out playing netball, I decide to tag along for a wee ride about town. Boy... did I regret it.. I should've taken the hint when the alarm bells sort of went off when he tells me, "I need to pass something to my client, a 'superstar'(I use the term loosely here)". Of course I ask, "er.. maybe I should change into something more appropriate?".. and he's like.. "Nevermind, short while only, just have to go to some spa."
OKay... so we have lunch at a coffee shop.. nevermind la.. all's sweet and all.. Then we make our way to KL.. First stop. Low Yat plaza. =.=. Frick.... I think I should've insisted on changing.. heh... Nevermind.. it's okay, just need to go quickly to get some writable CDs and DVDs.. later just get his stuff and off we go.. tralala..
Arrive at the place, okay, go up to the spa there... then had to go down to the coffee shop.. Old town coffee.. still nevermind.. can tahan la... but then, couldn't find a plug point for the laptop... okaaayy.... So then Justin's clients arrived... Baik lah.. the girl dressed so formally and well primmed up. Me? I thought going to local coffee shop.. don't have any make up on and looking like a ...total.... bum..... heh.. so stereotypical ain't I? Not only that, got this older man, in his suit... wadafak... Let's just say, he made me feel uncomfortable enough la okay??
Not to mention, most 70-80% of the people around me were dressed in business attire.. *weeps*... heh.. baik... nvm.. I am confident.. To be honest, I was feeling like I was wearing a bit too little for comfort already. Why?? Cause, it's Malaysia la!!! (read: muslim country, i.e.. some conservative ppl about) Maybe nearby nearby okay lah wear like that... but, heh... not when everyone around me seemed to have more cloth on them than I did.. I'm not used to that man! I usually am the more conservative dresser.. pooos. I mean, the kwai lohs(westerners) were even more .. er.. conservative than me T.T
That's... not....all......
We ended up in............
Starhill.
Why the drama? Cause, let's put it this way okay? Let's just say, I cannot afford most everything from that 'gallery'...The only thing affordable to me were a pack of 8 cards that cost me RM30 (quite value for money actually.. only RM3 something for one card! Should have bought more since they're actually printed by the store owner and artwork by her as well I think! Kind of regret now.. That place? Houses, erm let's see.... LV, Dior, Kenzo... need I name more???
First, we were sitting in some lounge.. then, things were taking longer than expected so Justin texts me to quietly ask me to go walk about first, which kind of was exactly the thing that was on my mind. I mean, since I was already in KL right? I mean, how many times do I get to go to KL? Baiklah, let's start walking around Starhill since I don't even know what exactly is next door to Starhill. Imagine this la.. nice posh place and a Christine plodding about walking, really... aimlessly. =.=.. The only thing I could do was to act like I'm a tourist (Bah humbug, I already feel like one) and ask the person at info desk what there was to do around there. blink blink.. heh..
Ah well, I finally find the courage (or rather I got really bored of plodding around starhill, all 5 floors of it) to step out into the unknown (Really lor!! I had ABSOLUTELY no clue what was outside okay!!!!)... so bravely I did! WHeeeee...
Out I went.. I look around me, quite lost la.. Hopeless betul.. there's this building across from me which I don't recognise.. please la.. the last time I went to Starhill was BEFORE it was renovated la! And and and that was when it still wasn't posh and everything, okay, maybe it's always been posh but like not that nice like now la. Probably make that 10 years ago can? I am NOT joking... I am DEAD serious.
Wait... what's that building on my right??? Hey, that looks like the new mall, Pavilion! ooooo.... Okay, whatever, I hear Pavilion's like another high end mall. whatever la.. I'm going there in my full glory of bum-ness! wooot! What? I was comfortable in the heat right? hehehe.. Tralala, I masuk Pavilion.. mmm.. okaylah.. I don't really see the grand-ness of it really.. it's just, kind of.. another mall to me... A mall, again, filled with slightly not as high end things as Starhill, but still, unaffordable to me! Poobums.. The only things I probably were willing to spend on in that mall (from where I walked and what I saw there) was make-up, and well, Vincci.. bwahhaha.. good ol' Vincci! tralallaa! I ended up with a tube of Bobbi Brown lip gloss.. cause the girl there so nice not like the STUPID M.A.C. biatches.. yes! yOu heard me right!! Doesn't mean that I don't seem like I will buy your stuff that you can't layan me right?? Hmft! I like the girl at Bobbi Brown lor.. she so nice!!! ^.^ Nevermind, time I bought another good lip gloss.. actually, I bought a lip tint... not lip gloss.. I like the lip tint better :D. with SPF 15 protection too! And so much cheaper than NZ! HOnestly, I remember paying like at least 60-80 for my 'makeover' for my 7th form ball.. and that's where I got the lip tint.. Harummpffh... It only cost me RM65!!!! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaatt!!!!! hehe, admittedly, I haven't exactly bought any lip gloss/tints since then.. or well, maybe a year after that. tralllalaa.. Kind of justified right? She was nice enough to try on me a browny coloured blush.. didn't buy it. Was contemplating the need of two blushers. Yeah, still have my Red earth one even though like the case is super falling apart. Still got quite a bit it left! Heh.. yeah, I don't put make up on much.
Man.. even the Parkson there is like high class =.=.. So expensive the shoes.. i saw this pair quite nice.. wadafak.. RM500+ 0.0.... oh-kay.
Okay lah, the day was rather productive. I got to see Pavilion which I was wondering WHEN I would get to see since I barely go to KL.. moreover, i don't exactly drive there. Then, I at least got to traipse around KL la.. hehe.. better than sitting at home in front of the computer right? But then.. didn't get to talk to my honey lor:( sniffles.. oh well, at least he got one day without me bugging him! ^.^
Oh, if you're wondering where I got the cards from, it's from House of Suzie Wong The lady there was a really really nice lady, erm, she was Susan, so, I guess she's Suzie.. lol.. but eh.. at least she still layan me even though she probably knew I couldn't afford stuff from there. hahaha.. (okay, can la afford SOME things.. that's after thinking about it 100000x before considering buying it!) But I really like some of her jewellery pieces. Expensive as they are, some were quite unique. They're made locally but 2 ladies apparently. Some pieces were made using old Nyonya belts. Damn interesting lor. I think it is unique and not something a lot of people would have! I would love to have such a piece.. cause you know how I like unique stuff :D but hmm, can't afford. Also saw a rose quartz one that I would love to own.. Again, sigh.. I don't think I could la. Ah well... One can only dream :).
That was my adventure today.. I still feel like I had something else to say but can't remember what it was.
Got ALL my results now. Suffice to say, all the hard work has paid off and I am quite happy with the results I got. Well, in all, what can I say? I guess if the inner over-achiever in me thinks that there's still one level up I could move onto and I go "damn.. why couldn't I!".
So, I was going to say something but I forgot.. hmm.. oh well, will blog it later..
Oh, one of the things which I did want to say was...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY CHEN
Or rather.. a belated wish .. hehehe..
Woke up rather early today as I wanted to go for my last free hair treatment. Well, I called the salon and no one answered.. I tried a couple of times over like an hour... but no answer. Finally, I decided to do what I hate most.. calling the personal line of the salon owner.. =.=.. I always feel that's such an invasion of privacy but I was beginning to wonder if their phone was spoilt. Find out from him it's open.. sooo.. okay.. Half an hour later, I get there...... two people are sitting outside the gate leading to the stairs of the salon... I realise that it's the two stylists working at the salon! *blink blink*
LOl.. Turns out, one of the stylist forgot her keys... SO... well, hahaha... they were stuck outside! For like more than 2 hours.. no wonder no one answered the phone.
It was pouring when I finished with my hair, returned home and waited for Justin to pick me up for lunch to discuss Bali plans. Left the house at around 2. Hmm, a rainy day the whole day today. Poos. I leave house wearing my Glassons shorts, F.O.S. (read Factory outlet store) T back singlet and Bata slippers.. dressed very much for a beach-side vacation. Okaylah, the slippers were of the dressier kind. Well, just lunch only right? So, in the car Justin goes "oh, are you free today? I need to run some errands". It didn't sound like there were TOO many errands to run. So, since I had nothing much to do and my bf was out playing netball, I decide to tag along for a wee ride about town. Boy... did I regret it.. I should've taken the hint when the alarm bells sort of went off when he tells me, "I need to pass something to my client, a 'superstar'(I use the term loosely here)". Of course I ask, "er.. maybe I should change into something more appropriate?".. and he's like.. "Nevermind, short while only, just have to go to some spa."
OKay... so we have lunch at a coffee shop.. nevermind la.. all's sweet and all.. Then we make our way to KL.. First stop. Low Yat plaza. =.=. Frick.... I think I should've insisted on changing.. heh... Nevermind.. it's okay, just need to go quickly to get some writable CDs and DVDs.. later just get his stuff and off we go.. tralala..
Arrive at the place, okay, go up to the spa there... then had to go down to the coffee shop.. Old town coffee.. still nevermind.. can tahan la... but then, couldn't find a plug point for the laptop... okaaayy.... So then Justin's clients arrived... Baik lah.. the girl dressed so formally and well primmed up. Me? I thought going to local coffee shop.. don't have any make up on and looking like a ...total.... bum..... heh.. so stereotypical ain't I? Not only that, got this older man, in his suit... wadafak... Let's just say, he made me feel uncomfortable enough la okay??
Not to mention, most 70-80% of the people around me were dressed in business attire.. *weeps*... heh.. baik... nvm.. I am confident.. To be honest, I was feeling like I was wearing a bit too little for comfort already. Why?? Cause, it's Malaysia la!!! (read: muslim country, i.e.. some conservative ppl about) Maybe nearby nearby okay lah wear like that... but, heh... not when everyone around me seemed to have more cloth on them than I did.. I'm not used to that man! I usually am the more conservative dresser.. pooos. I mean, the kwai lohs(westerners) were even more .. er.. conservative than me T.T
That's... not....all......
We ended up in............
Starhill.
Why the drama? Cause, let's put it this way okay? Let's just say, I cannot afford most everything from that 'gallery'...The only thing affordable to me were a pack of 8 cards that cost me RM30 (quite value for money actually.. only RM3 something for one card! Should have bought more since they're actually printed by the store owner and artwork by her as well I think! Kind of regret now.. That place? Houses, erm let's see.... LV, Dior, Kenzo... need I name more???
First, we were sitting in some lounge.. then, things were taking longer than expected so Justin texts me to quietly ask me to go walk about first, which kind of was exactly the thing that was on my mind. I mean, since I was already in KL right? I mean, how many times do I get to go to KL? Baiklah, let's start walking around Starhill since I don't even know what exactly is next door to Starhill. Imagine this la.. nice posh place and a Christine plodding about walking, really... aimlessly. =.=.. The only thing I could do was to act like I'm a tourist (Bah humbug, I already feel like one) and ask the person at info desk what there was to do around there. blink blink.. heh..
Ah well, I finally find the courage (or rather I got really bored of plodding around starhill, all 5 floors of it) to step out into the unknown (Really lor!! I had ABSOLUTELY no clue what was outside okay!!!!)... so bravely I did! WHeeeee...
Out I went.. I look around me, quite lost la.. Hopeless betul.. there's this building across from me which I don't recognise.. please la.. the last time I went to Starhill was BEFORE it was renovated la! And and and that was when it still wasn't posh and everything, okay, maybe it's always been posh but like not that nice like now la. Probably make that 10 years ago can? I am NOT joking... I am DEAD serious.
Wait... what's that building on my right??? Hey, that looks like the new mall, Pavilion! ooooo.... Okay, whatever, I hear Pavilion's like another high end mall. whatever la.. I'm going there in my full glory of bum-ness! wooot! What? I was comfortable in the heat right? hehehe.. Tralala, I masuk Pavilion.. mmm.. okaylah.. I don't really see the grand-ness of it really.. it's just, kind of.. another mall to me... A mall, again, filled with slightly not as high end things as Starhill, but still, unaffordable to me! Poobums.. The only things I probably were willing to spend on in that mall (from where I walked and what I saw there) was make-up, and well, Vincci.. bwahhaha.. good ol' Vincci! tralallaa! I ended up with a tube of Bobbi Brown lip gloss.. cause the girl there so nice not like the STUPID M.A.C. biatches.. yes! yOu heard me right!! Doesn't mean that I don't seem like I will buy your stuff that you can't layan me right?? Hmft! I like the girl at Bobbi Brown lor.. she so nice!!! ^.^ Nevermind, time I bought another good lip gloss.. actually, I bought a lip tint... not lip gloss.. I like the lip tint better :D. with SPF 15 protection too! And so much cheaper than NZ! HOnestly, I remember paying like at least 60-80 for my 'makeover' for my 7th form ball.. and that's where I got the lip tint.. Harummpffh... It only cost me RM65!!!! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaatt!!!!! hehe, admittedly, I haven't exactly bought any lip gloss/tints since then.. or well, maybe a year after that. tralllalaa.. Kind of justified right? She was nice enough to try on me a browny coloured blush.. didn't buy it. Was contemplating the need of two blushers. Yeah, still have my Red earth one even though like the case is super falling apart. Still got quite a bit it left! Heh.. yeah, I don't put make up on much.
Man.. even the Parkson there is like high class =.=.. So expensive the shoes.. i saw this pair quite nice.. wadafak.. RM500+ 0.0.... oh-kay.
Okay lah, the day was rather productive. I got to see Pavilion which I was wondering WHEN I would get to see since I barely go to KL.. moreover, i don't exactly drive there. Then, I at least got to traipse around KL la.. hehe.. better than sitting at home in front of the computer right? But then.. didn't get to talk to my honey lor:( sniffles.. oh well, at least he got one day without me bugging him! ^.^
Oh, if you're wondering where I got the cards from, it's from House of Suzie Wong The lady there was a really really nice lady, erm, she was Susan, so, I guess she's Suzie.. lol.. but eh.. at least she still layan me even though she probably knew I couldn't afford stuff from there. hahaha.. (okay, can la afford SOME things.. that's after thinking about it 100000x before considering buying it!) But I really like some of her jewellery pieces. Expensive as they are, some were quite unique. They're made locally but 2 ladies apparently. Some pieces were made using old Nyonya belts. Damn interesting lor. I think it is unique and not something a lot of people would have! I would love to have such a piece.. cause you know how I like unique stuff :D but hmm, can't afford. Also saw a rose quartz one that I would love to own.. Again, sigh.. I don't think I could la. Ah well... One can only dream :).
That was my adventure today.. I still feel like I had something else to say but can't remember what it was.
Comments