Halo from Prague!!

Halo.. greetings from Prague!

Phew!!! back to a QWERTY keyboard.. but the thing is, this one has a sticky "shift" key. ah well, better a sticky "shift" key than an alien keyboard.

Visited a palace today. will blog in full details when I get back to Malaysia. Am keeping a journal. Boy, will definitely have loads to blog when I'm back!

A short entertaining story for you all. I got locked out of my room the morning after I arrived.. the best thing about it is, I wasn't wearing any shoes... =.=". Haih.. and then people in business suits were all coming out of their rooms la while I was walking around to my family's rooms to see if they were in.. most were at breakfast though.. lucky I found the porter and he let me in!!! wheeeee :D Else, I would've had to go to the lobby, shoe-less or walk into the restaurant to look for my sister to get my key.. oh.. the horror!!!! Can't blog long because I think I'm hogging the computer. may see if i can come down later if I'm not too tired.. then maybe I can start blogging which will definitely lighten my burden on blogging ^.^

Comments

Popular Posts