Nuremberg, Germany
Guten.. er... night? do not know how to say good evening in german.. only good morning, "guten morgen". hehe..
blogging from the lobby of my hotel in Nuremberg, Germany. Using a funny keyboard again but am slowly getting used to it. Getting quite tired and exhausted but my holiday's coming to an end. Both kind of glad that it is but I am also sad as well. Glad cause I am pretty exhausted from just walking around the whole day everyday but then sad cause I do want to spend more time here!
Nuremberg is a really nice old town. Will be going to Bamberg tomorrow. I have so far used 3 one gig SD cards and am on my fourth now. Oh dear.. I can only imagine the amount of pictures which I will have to sort out when I go back!! Eep. Oh well, tomorrow is the second to last day that I will be in Germany. Will fly off on Sunday night! oh nuuuu..
Anyhooo.. will update later!
blogging from the lobby of my hotel in Nuremberg, Germany. Using a funny keyboard again but am slowly getting used to it. Getting quite tired and exhausted but my holiday's coming to an end. Both kind of glad that it is but I am also sad as well. Glad cause I am pretty exhausted from just walking around the whole day everyday but then sad cause I do want to spend more time here!
Nuremberg is a really nice old town. Will be going to Bamberg tomorrow. I have so far used 3 one gig SD cards and am on my fourth now. Oh dear.. I can only imagine the amount of pictures which I will have to sort out when I go back!! Eep. Oh well, tomorrow is the second to last day that I will be in Germany. Will fly off on Sunday night! oh nuuuu..
Anyhooo.. will update later!
Comments