Had a super weird dream. Probably as a result of my flight and all the activity associated with travelling.
Dreamt I was on a tram/train in LA.. I think it was.. then I remember seeing a sign for "A&W" .. hehehe.. Now, I feel like A&W... Mmm.. curly fries!
Also dreamt that I had to take care of two dogs. I dropped one of them and I was so freaked out that it was dead because the dog's vital signs weren't showing. The littlest of the two dogs was in a plastic container.. Like it was a doll like that. I think the other dog was in another container as well... then we jigged the electronics a bit and the dog's vital signs were showing. It was alive but not really.. eep!
Me gonna wash up and get ready for lunch.
Btw.. I'm in malaysia peeps! So call me :D
Dreamt I was on a tram/train in LA.. I think it was.. then I remember seeing a sign for "A&W" .. hehehe.. Now, I feel like A&W... Mmm.. curly fries!
Also dreamt that I had to take care of two dogs. I dropped one of them and I was so freaked out that it was dead because the dog's vital signs weren't showing. The littlest of the two dogs was in a plastic container.. Like it was a doll like that. I think the other dog was in another container as well... then we jigged the electronics a bit and the dog's vital signs were showing. It was alive but not really.. eep!
Me gonna wash up and get ready for lunch.
Btw.. I'm in malaysia peeps! So call me :D
Comments