I swear..
Everytime I use those sprays and chemicals to wash the bath tub.. I feel a bit woozy.. I think I inhale too much of the mist.. I know I should try and avoid.. and I DO!!! but still, it's hard when you're spraying around the shower tub... it's like.. EVERYWHERE.
I open the window WIDE WIDE open but yet still doesn't help.. urk.. >.<
I swear.. I really need to stop using those detergents cause I don't think it's doing any good to me :(
I guess that's why I should stick to washing the bath tub like once a month? Reduce the likelihood of me getting exposed to chemicals -.-""
I feel funneh.
Everytime I use those sprays and chemicals to wash the bath tub.. I feel a bit woozy.. I think I inhale too much of the mist.. I know I should try and avoid.. and I DO!!! but still, it's hard when you're spraying around the shower tub... it's like.. EVERYWHERE.
I open the window WIDE WIDE open but yet still doesn't help.. urk.. >.<
I swear.. I really need to stop using those detergents cause I don't think it's doing any good to me :(
I guess that's why I should stick to washing the bath tub like once a month? Reduce the likelihood of me getting exposed to chemicals -.-""
I feel funneh.
Comments