Haih..
When I hint to you to not buy a certain type of food or go to a certain place to eat... Don't ask why...
If I tell you to not ask, "Why?".. Just DON'T ask why!
=.=""
What more when I TELL you NOT to buy a certain thing.
=.=""""
HAIHHH..
You know why I may say that, and you know that I cannot say.. so don't go PUSHING for answers when I'm already doing more than I should by hinting not to.
I don't know why some ppl so thick.
When I hint to you to not buy a certain type of food or go to a certain place to eat... Don't ask why...
If I tell you to not ask, "Why?".. Just DON'T ask why!
=.=""
What more when I TELL you NOT to buy a certain thing.
=.=""""
HAIHHH..
You know why I may say that, and you know that I cannot say.. so don't go PUSHING for answers when I'm already doing more than I should by hinting not to.
I don't know why some ppl so thick.
Comments