Majorly disappointed at my beauty therapist today. My usual therapist has left and the new one is just.. crap.. I don't know how the owner is going to keep her business cause me and my sisters are basically going to look for new therapists. Sigh, and begins the new quest to look for beauty therapists!
I have made berry trifle for Swan's do today... hmm.. it didn't turn out as pretty as I'd hoped for :( Obviously I have no flair for decorating things. Sigh...
Oh well.. hopefully it tastes alright.. Although, it's hard to say cause everything was pretty much store bought.. teehee!!
Alrighty ho.. gonna go get ready and then kick back and wait for my bf to come in his chariot.
I have made berry trifle for Swan's do today... hmm.. it didn't turn out as pretty as I'd hoped for :( Obviously I have no flair for decorating things. Sigh...
Oh well.. hopefully it tastes alright.. Although, it's hard to say cause everything was pretty much store bought.. teehee!!
Alrighty ho.. gonna go get ready and then kick back and wait for my bf to come in his chariot.
Comments