Superbly exhausted.. eyes are already closing.
I asked the taxi driver to take the scenic route today. Sitting in the taxi, winding my way through Oriental Parade to the airport, the feeling of surreality overwhelmed.
I was passing sights and places I'd been to, stopped and took pictures at with my parents. That, was just slightly over a year and a half ago. I was a student intern then..
So much has happened within the last year. Come next Tuesday, it would be one year since I first stepped into the working force.
One year on, I'm in a new job, travelling once in a while (not often..) and being in a job with so much more responsibility than I could have imagined within such a short time.
It was just.. surreal.
Who would have imagined. I didn't. I wasn't even sure... maybe sometimes it really does pay to not 'plan' and just ride the waves.. heh.. Okay, maybe not. I think it's time for me to set my goals and achievement aims.. I know that I can achieve them.. I need to be able to expand my capabilities or rather, erm.. my skill set. There is room for that.. but definitely I will have to push for it and not be complacent.
Flying back to Auckland, we were served cheese and crackers as well as alcoholic beverages as part of the 'Koru hour'. Hm.. I think I would like to travel at that time from now on. Hehe. I have to say, the Sauv they served was pretty nice. I just didn't catch the name.. I'm thinking of writing to them to ask Air NZ. Also, to tell them that I thought them having 'bar soaps' in the toilet as opposed to liquid soap was either a bit primitive and not on at all. The cheese served was ridiculously humongous! Okay, I'm not complaining that they're giving me my monies worth (yeah right..), but I'm talking about approx. 8 cm in length and 1-1.5cm in thickness chunks of cheese... 2 types of cheese of that size.. Only 3 crackers were given.. which is quite funny really considering the size of the cheese served. Haha..
I liked to see the lights of the cities.. I saw Hamilton (pretty sure it is... lol!!) and then we approached Auckland. It's so different really..
I am feeling a bit like.. stupid.. I realise. The only thing I'm ever good at for presents is to buy FOOD.
Or rather, I always ALWAYS think of food first before thinking of other things..
gah.. lousy. Or more like lazy? Help.... I need special ideas for a gift.. I'm almost flat out with ideas :(
Eyes slowly closing.. bed time. Feeling emo and PMS-y.. Like I want to be isolated.. Yet, I have this need to be liked or rather be everyone's best friend.. Going through what I will term as an 'emotionally sensitive/weak' period.
I asked the taxi driver to take the scenic route today. Sitting in the taxi, winding my way through Oriental Parade to the airport, the feeling of surreality overwhelmed.
I was passing sights and places I'd been to, stopped and took pictures at with my parents. That, was just slightly over a year and a half ago. I was a student intern then..
So much has happened within the last year. Come next Tuesday, it would be one year since I first stepped into the working force.
One year on, I'm in a new job, travelling once in a while (not often..) and being in a job with so much more responsibility than I could have imagined within such a short time.
It was just.. surreal.
Who would have imagined. I didn't. I wasn't even sure... maybe sometimes it really does pay to not 'plan' and just ride the waves.. heh.. Okay, maybe not. I think it's time for me to set my goals and achievement aims.. I know that I can achieve them.. I need to be able to expand my capabilities or rather, erm.. my skill set. There is room for that.. but definitely I will have to push for it and not be complacent.
~~@~~
Eat heaps of junk in Welly. Had so much sweets.. >.< style="text-align: center;">~~@~~Flying back to Auckland, we were served cheese and crackers as well as alcoholic beverages as part of the 'Koru hour'. Hm.. I think I would like to travel at that time from now on. Hehe. I have to say, the Sauv they served was pretty nice. I just didn't catch the name.. I'm thinking of writing to them to ask Air NZ. Also, to tell them that I thought them having 'bar soaps' in the toilet as opposed to liquid soap was either a bit primitive and not on at all. The cheese served was ridiculously humongous! Okay, I'm not complaining that they're giving me my monies worth (yeah right..), but I'm talking about approx. 8 cm in length and 1-1.5cm in thickness chunks of cheese... 2 types of cheese of that size.. Only 3 crackers were given.. which is quite funny really considering the size of the cheese served. Haha..
I liked to see the lights of the cities.. I saw Hamilton (pretty sure it is... lol!!) and then we approached Auckland. It's so different really..
~~@~~
I am feeling a bit like.. stupid.. I realise. The only thing I'm ever good at for presents is to buy FOOD.
Or rather, I always ALWAYS think of food first before thinking of other things..
gah.. lousy. Or more like lazy? Help.... I need special ideas for a gift.. I'm almost flat out with ideas :(
~~@~~
Eyes slowly closing.. bed time. Feeling emo and PMS-y.. Like I want to be isolated.. Yet, I have this need to be liked or rather be everyone's best friend.. Going through what I will term as an 'emotionally sensitive/weak' period.
Comments