Watched my first 3D movie.. okay, maybe 'second' cause first was in MovieWorld in Gold Coast.. This was my first full length movie though.
Watched 'Up'!!
It was good!!! I cried like crazy at some scenes.. I just couldn't help myself!! It was so heart moving and sad! :(
Though I recommend watching the movie, I don't think it's that worth watching it in 3D.
So, plod along to watch.. but mm.. 3D? Well, maybe if you're feeling a little more generous.
I want to be like that couple in the movie... So sweet. :) Still brings tears to my eyes whenever I think about it.
On a side note, yesterday, the 15th, marked a full year since I first started working full-time.. Hooray?
Watched 'Up'!!
It was good!!! I cried like crazy at some scenes.. I just couldn't help myself!! It was so heart moving and sad! :(
Though I recommend watching the movie, I don't think it's that worth watching it in 3D.
So, plod along to watch.. but mm.. 3D? Well, maybe if you're feeling a little more generous.
I want to be like that couple in the movie... So sweet. :) Still brings tears to my eyes whenever I think about it.
On a side note, yesterday, the 15th, marked a full year since I first started working full-time.. Hooray?
Comments