People are so weird. Yeah, me included.. People are just so weird.
Spent my day tramping (okay, not truly tramping) around Totara Park with Yin, Shaun, Dallas and Kai Ann. I got a headache.. think I'm still not feeling 100%. Maybe I have some sort of allergy thing.. or I just haven't had enough rest (note: Sleep NOW!)
It was pretty good! I wouldn't mind going back there again. You could choose to walk around the forest trail or through this farm land... where they have cows roaming about while you weave your way through lots of cow pies. Boy, I really felt like I was in the country what with the beautiful whiffs of cow pies. Mmm..
Today, was the closest I've ever been to a cow... without any fence! I was a bit worried what the cow may do as the herd was quite close to the exit out of the paddock.. EEP! I got to see a cow pee today... =.="" Yeah.. we spent quite a bit of time just standing at the gate watching the herd of cows.. LOL! Some people who wanted to touch the cows decided against it.. Yeah, they were pretty manky. Talk of 'riding the cows' never materialised.. thank goodness for that!
Ended our outing with some yummy (but expensive) Malaysian food at Food Junction in Manukau! The guy has like the real hot plate for roti canai etc.! Mmm. :) I had mee rebus though. I don't know why.. I felt like it but hmm.. probably should've gone for something else.
Anyway, tried to sleep a bit after that but didn't sleep well..
Humongous dinner followed suit at Matt's(to negate all that benefit from 'tramping'). Oh well, thank goodness I went for that big 'tramp'(fine.. walk). mm.. spoiled :D
Night!! :D
ps: remind me never to have Cream pastas again!! EVER... If I'm out with you and order it.. Tell me and remind NOT to.. ugh..
pps: Watched 'Ugly Truth' yesterday.. Okay only.. don't go..
ppps: Eiji japanese food is yumM!!!!
pppps: Yeah.. my weekend was packed!
Spent my day tramping (okay, not truly tramping) around Totara Park with Yin, Shaun, Dallas and Kai Ann. I got a headache.. think I'm still not feeling 100%. Maybe I have some sort of allergy thing.. or I just haven't had enough rest (note: Sleep NOW!)
It was pretty good! I wouldn't mind going back there again. You could choose to walk around the forest trail or through this farm land... where they have cows roaming about while you weave your way through lots of cow pies. Boy, I really felt like I was in the country what with the beautiful whiffs of cow pies. Mmm..
Today, was the closest I've ever been to a cow... without any fence! I was a bit worried what the cow may do as the herd was quite close to the exit out of the paddock.. EEP! I got to see a cow pee today... =.="" Yeah.. we spent quite a bit of time just standing at the gate watching the herd of cows.. LOL! Some people who wanted to touch the cows decided against it.. Yeah, they were pretty manky. Talk of 'riding the cows' never materialised.. thank goodness for that!
Ended our outing with some yummy (but expensive) Malaysian food at Food Junction in Manukau! The guy has like the real hot plate for roti canai etc.! Mmm. :) I had mee rebus though. I don't know why.. I felt like it but hmm.. probably should've gone for something else.
Anyway, tried to sleep a bit after that but didn't sleep well..
Humongous dinner followed suit at Matt's(to negate all that benefit from 'tramping'). Oh well, thank goodness I went for that big 'tramp'(fine.. walk). mm.. spoiled :D
Night!! :D
ps: remind me never to have Cream pastas again!! EVER... If I'm out with you and order it.. Tell me and remind NOT to.. ugh..
pps: Watched 'Ugly Truth' yesterday.. Okay only.. don't go..
ppps: Eiji japanese food is yumM!!!!
pppps: Yeah.. my weekend was packed!
Comments