T.T
Damn it!
my hairdresser cut my fringe too short again!!! :(
I look like a small kid... AGAIN.
I suppose it's not as short as I had it when I went to Brisbane... but it still looks too short.. Thing is.. if it's any longer, then it'll get into my eyes easily.. Haih.. so mar fan.
I think I should have not been so silly as not have tried the skirt I bought in one size up.. Now that I think about it.. It's actually quite uhmm.. restrictive.. i.e. just just fitting.. shoots.. =.="" I don't know if I can still wear it to work.. oh dear...
I don't know what's it with me and toilet mishaps =.="" Refer to the time I got stuck in Botany toilets and my mishaps with work toilets
This time around.. I got an upset tummy at a friend's... Would you believe that it came JUST when they wanted to sing Happy Birthday?? I was the one of the peopke to help stick the candles into the cake and then light it.. Then I couldn't stand it, I ran to the toilet right after doing that... DAMN IDIOTIC right??
I heard the birthday song being sung the Hip Hip Hoorays that followed... while I was on the loo =.="""
That's not all.. Yeah.. there's more. har har.. T.T I can write a story on my toilet stories... sigh..
The toilet flush was broken!! =.="""""""
Haiyoh............. I didn't break it okay.. it was already broken... :(
Thank the Lord I've been taught how to fix toilets in Malaysia through Kemahiran Hidup (Living skills)... Or at least, I have been given some kind of a basic knowledge.. sketchy at best now since that was like years ago.. Still, I knew that somehow I could manually flush the toilet..
Thank God the cover over the water tank was able to be opened....
Though, it took me a while to find the lever that opens the hole for water to go through...
First, I pulled the wrong lever and water started filling into the tank.. alamak!! I was shiiiitt.. don't tell me I'm not only unable to flush the toilet, but then flood friend's toilet while I'm at it??? It stopped... Thank God.. yes, I was praying very hard then.. VERY hard..
Then.. I slowly traced back (cause earlier while trying to fix the lever, it fell off and went PLONK to the bottom of the water tank...... So yes, I had to fish it out. Finally, I managed to figure out that the middle thing was the thing I needed to pull up to flush the loo... IT FLUSHED!!! damn happy!!! :D
Then, it was trying to reattach the lever to the flush button... I managed to get it fixed.. some what.. better than it was when I first entered the loo la.. Haihhh..
yeah.. damn dramatic right my life? Next time someone asks me, "so, what's new in life?" I'll just tell them that I'm jinxed with toilets.
Yeah.. now that I have so many toilet stories, I have created a new label.. har har.
my hairdresser cut my fringe too short again!!! :(
I look like a small kid... AGAIN.
I suppose it's not as short as I had it when I went to Brisbane... but it still looks too short.. Thing is.. if it's any longer, then it'll get into my eyes easily.. Haih.. so mar fan.
I think I should have not been so silly as not have tried the skirt I bought in one size up.. Now that I think about it.. It's actually quite uhmm.. restrictive.. i.e. just just fitting.. shoots.. =.="" I don't know if I can still wear it to work.. oh dear...
~~@~~
I don't know what's it with me and toilet mishaps =.="" Refer to the time I got stuck in Botany toilets and my mishaps with work toilets
This time around.. I got an upset tummy at a friend's... Would you believe that it came JUST when they wanted to sing Happy Birthday?? I was the one of the peopke to help stick the candles into the cake and then light it.. Then I couldn't stand it, I ran to the toilet right after doing that... DAMN IDIOTIC right??
I heard the birthday song being sung the Hip Hip Hoorays that followed... while I was on the loo =.="""
That's not all.. Yeah.. there's more. har har.. T.T I can write a story on my toilet stories... sigh..
The toilet flush was broken!! =.="""""""
Haiyoh............. I didn't break it okay.. it was already broken... :(
Thank the Lord I've been taught how to fix toilets in Malaysia through Kemahiran Hidup (Living skills)... Or at least, I have been given some kind of a basic knowledge.. sketchy at best now since that was like years ago.. Still, I knew that somehow I could manually flush the toilet..
Thank God the cover over the water tank was able to be opened....
Though, it took me a while to find the lever that opens the hole for water to go through...
First, I pulled the wrong lever and water started filling into the tank.. alamak!! I was shiiiitt.. don't tell me I'm not only unable to flush the toilet, but then flood friend's toilet while I'm at it??? It stopped... Thank God.. yes, I was praying very hard then.. VERY hard..
Then.. I slowly traced back (cause earlier while trying to fix the lever, it fell off and went PLONK to the bottom of the water tank...... So yes, I had to fish it out. Finally, I managed to figure out that the middle thing was the thing I needed to pull up to flush the loo... IT FLUSHED!!! damn happy!!! :D
Then, it was trying to reattach the lever to the flush button... I managed to get it fixed.. some what.. better than it was when I first entered the loo la.. Haihhh..
yeah.. damn dramatic right my life? Next time someone asks me, "so, what's new in life?" I'll just tell them that I'm jinxed with toilets.
Yeah.. now that I have so many toilet stories, I have created a new label.. har har.
Comments