Another day of blurdom.
I am so NOT used to only having 6 hours of sleep! Proven because, you know how I could not access blogger for soooooo long yesterday? Yeah.. well, that's because I was typing in the wrong password. Well, it was typed out correctly.. only I was using the WRONG password. So, then.. I request for blogger to send me one of those emails for "I forgot my password" and changed my password to what I thought was the right one. I was for some reason not registering in my brain that I was trying to log into my BLOGGER account and not my EMAIL account!!
So, today, another blur day. I just came to complain about my stupid lab report with so many numbers I feel like my eyes are about to pop out of my head. Yeah, get to blogger login page, type in username then password. This time around my brain did register the fact that I was logging into my blogger account. So, I typed out the password.
"Access denied"
0.0"
type a few more times.. Then suddenly.. Oh shit.. I remember now why I can't access. Because darrliiinggg darliinng darliinnnnngg Christine here, yesterday was soooo blur, until she basically just screwed up all her passwords! haih.. must remember to switch them now.
As for me at this very moment. I am meant to be in bed but the stupid stupid lab report is taking FOREVER. Why? I don't know how to do it for one... and then there's the problem of too many numbers and not knowind where goes where and what is what. Then there's also the statistics involved. Bah.. What more.. I forgot that I had to convert the values into "Firmness" instead of just the reading I got. ARGH..So, basically I had to go through each of the 75 value boxes to amend them. BRIlliant huh!?
I have serious doubts I can finish this report tomorrow. Groan. Bye. i need Sleep.
So, today, another blur day. I just came to complain about my stupid lab report with so many numbers I feel like my eyes are about to pop out of my head. Yeah, get to blogger login page, type in username then password. This time around my brain did register the fact that I was logging into my blogger account. So, I typed out the password.
"Access denied"
0.0"
type a few more times.. Then suddenly.. Oh shit.. I remember now why I can't access. Because darrliiinggg darliinng darliinnnnngg Christine here, yesterday was soooo blur, until she basically just screwed up all her passwords! haih.. must remember to switch them now.
As for me at this very moment. I am meant to be in bed but the stupid stupid lab report is taking FOREVER. Why? I don't know how to do it for one... and then there's the problem of too many numbers and not knowind where goes where and what is what. Then there's also the statistics involved. Bah.. What more.. I forgot that I had to convert the values into "Firmness" instead of just the reading I got. ARGH..So, basically I had to go through each of the 75 value boxes to amend them. BRIlliant huh!?
I have serious doubts I can finish this report tomorrow. Groan. Bye. i need Sleep.
Comments