wow.
First salsa class lesson today. Head spinning. I quite enjoyed it. Except, he kind of went a bit too fast. Like, too much at one time? Although, from another point of view, it was worth the money I suppose. Just that, it was quite confusing for really first time beginners.
I am now a member of the hispanic club. Don't ask. I don't know.. Hahhahahha.. Somehow it's just cuz I have to join today and then blablabala.. well, I'm a member now.
I'm kinda having a dilemma now. Well, I'm thinking that if I really really wanna learn things properly... maybe I should go for the other dance school where the classes are more structured? However, the dilemma is that... it's more expensive, further away and are on MONDAY NIGHTS!!! gasp!! THat's my one and only TV night! But I suppose there is ALWAYS... the video recorder. Oh hoorah for technology. Just hate NOT being able to watch it there and then. And then there's also the case of the next day being an absolute crazy day. So, might be a bit pooped and all. Got foodsci 301 lab the next day which needs the most preparation. And the cost is one thing. ALSO... there's the problem of my other friends. Don't know if they would like to join me for the other one. Haih!
Oh well. feeling really tired. it's 11.30pm already. Still have NOT started on my 303 lab. I feel too exhausted to do it. Heck, it's not gonna get done by itself I suppose. Here I come lab report!!! Don't cry.. Mommy's coming. hehehehe.. oh well, have fun.
I am now a member of the hispanic club. Don't ask. I don't know.. Hahhahahha.. Somehow it's just cuz I have to join today and then blablabala.. well, I'm a member now.
I'm kinda having a dilemma now. Well, I'm thinking that if I really really wanna learn things properly... maybe I should go for the other dance school where the classes are more structured? However, the dilemma is that... it's more expensive, further away and are on MONDAY NIGHTS!!! gasp!! THat's my one and only TV night! But I suppose there is ALWAYS... the video recorder. Oh hoorah for technology. Just hate NOT being able to watch it there and then. And then there's also the case of the next day being an absolute crazy day. So, might be a bit pooped and all. Got foodsci 301 lab the next day which needs the most preparation. And the cost is one thing. ALSO... there's the problem of my other friends. Don't know if they would like to join me for the other one. Haih!
Oh well. feeling really tired. it's 11.30pm already. Still have NOT started on my 303 lab. I feel too exhausted to do it. Heck, it's not gonna get done by itself I suppose. Here I come lab report!!! Don't cry.. Mommy's coming. hehehehe.. oh well, have fun.
Comments