So this is life.
A continuous journey of self-discovery.
I am possibly a 'Type A' person. I am not exactly sure of the full details of a Type A personality, but I am pretty sure I have touches of it. How do I know this? It's because I realise how easy it is for me to stress out.
I find it very hard not to think about things that are coming my way. I can't just leave everything to fate. I HAVE to plan and try to figure something out. Don't ask me why. I just do. Like how I am looking at my time coming up in the next few weeks. I'm trying to plan what I do now!!! That's bordering on obsessive no?
I think.. think think think think think. I TRY to just leave it to fate. But... I still THINK! AIIEeeeeeee.. It's driving me nuts!
Haih.. So stressed, yet I still have time to procrastinate. Now, this is just one crazy world. hehehe..
Kind of worried about the two projects I have for this semester. I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Got one porject today. It's group work. Have not done group work.. in a while. Actually, more like since high school. Argh!!!!
Am falling asleep again. Sigh. Might sleep early. Gonna skip a class. Anyway. I better go. Later peeps.
Oooo oOooo.. I better start on my work.
I am possibly a 'Type A' person. I am not exactly sure of the full details of a Type A personality, but I am pretty sure I have touches of it. How do I know this? It's because I realise how easy it is for me to stress out.
I find it very hard not to think about things that are coming my way. I can't just leave everything to fate. I HAVE to plan and try to figure something out. Don't ask me why. I just do. Like how I am looking at my time coming up in the next few weeks. I'm trying to plan what I do now!!! That's bordering on obsessive no?
I think.. think think think think think. I TRY to just leave it to fate. But... I still THINK! AIIEeeeeeee.. It's driving me nuts!
Haih.. So stressed, yet I still have time to procrastinate. Now, this is just one crazy world. hehehe..
Kind of worried about the two projects I have for this semester. I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Got one porject today. It's group work. Have not done group work.. in a while. Actually, more like since high school. Argh!!!!
Am falling asleep again. Sigh. Might sleep early. Gonna skip a class. Anyway. I better go. Later peeps.
Oooo oOooo.. I better start on my work.
Comments