Random things:

In 2002 a new brand, Mecca Cola, aimed at Muslim customers (with the slogan Think Muslim, Drink Muslim), was launched in France by Tawfik Mathlouthi. It is inspired by Iranian Zam Zam Cola. The product became available in the UK in 2003

Right.

Looking for info on cola and why caffeine is added. It's hard to find the info! Sigh.

Right. I think my hormones are literally... .raging. Right. Sigh. In a very bad way mind you.

I'm afraid you know, that people are going to start avoiding me because i CHOOSE to be the person that I am.

I am a confused, psychotic, obsessive, overly-pedantic, messed up girl. Right.

hahaha.. I just hope that my sense of humour(mmmmmmmmmmm.....) will save me. Tralallaa..

I think I have found other ppl who are more messed up than I am. At least I will have my gurl friends and well, my couple of buddy boys. heheheh.. Peace ya'll!

Comments

Popular Posts