True love waits..

Maybe I want to be madly in love

Maybe I want a romantic sort of love.

Maybe I'm just too practical a person to have any of these.

Maybe I'm just too impatient.

Maybe I'm just too over-the-moon?

Reading this on Jolene's blog made me feel, maybe romance is not dead after all..

Thinking.. wonder whether I deserve a bit of romance sometimes.

Maybe true love does take time and patience. Hers took what?5 years? hahahah..

Well, wishing them the best of luck. It's nice to be in love and to have love reciprocrated.

It's just too tiring when you feel your heart fluttering but not have anything back in return.

Maybe I should just try to slow down and take things slow. Extremely. slow.

I now know, that nothing should ever come fast.

With my first relationship, everything went too fast. Too fast for me to stop and think about what I really wanted out of a relationship. Well, I think I should have learnt my lesson by now. Stop and think and listen to my heart tell me what it wants. Not just get caught up and be pushed into something.

Then again, there is ALWAYS this fear within me that if I don't act now, it will all be lost. But one can always argue that TRUE love, will always be there? Waiting just a bit will surely not cause too much harm? Obviously one shouldn't put it off too long either right? Hahah.. I don't know. Again, love is just too vague.

well, gotta shower now before Jenice comes. toodles.

Comments

Popular Posts